Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Salad Fingers.....warning....DISTURBING

JJredskins00

Those have actually been posted here before. No harm in bringing them back, but the guys is seriously whacked. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out the guy who made them is mentally ill and has done some reprehensible things.

Sick.

I watched them all. I laughed, I cried then I lost my mind. I think I recognized some of the music. possibly ambeint techno, aphex twin. I have the album they are from. I listened to it once (double disc)but the music really freaked me out, I mean acctually scared me. only time music has had that affect on me. I was thinking about checking the CDs again but as I am typing this I am getting chills. I don't scare very easily either.:paranoid:

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

I watched #1 & 5 and didn't understand this B.S. .....what is this some kinda of cartoon by a serial killer??!?!.....someone explain to me why this is worth posting.....

problem is you have to watch them all to truely understand. If you watch them all and still don't get it then I'll explain it then and then only.

Originally posted by lookoutforlavar

problem is you have to watch them all to truely understand. If you watch them all and still don't get it then I'll explain it then and then only.

Only responding to this quote. I want to hear someone's take on it. There appears to be nothing but insanity in those cartoons.

:laugh:....looks like I'm not the only one confused....:doh:.....for the record I wasn't upset........it was more of a state of utter confusion.....

It honestly looks like a carton some psychotic serial killer would make.

edit: after long thought I realized the point of these cartoons is to NOT understand ANYTHING.

if I'm right it's pretty funny.....:laugh:

Archived