Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fill me in...

halter91

Sorry guys, I just got back from hunting and came up ilke the Skins, empty handed. I had a blast though and the relaxation was well worth it.

Now, I didn't get to see the game, I saw the highlights this morning on Comcast on demand. Not too many highlights of the Skins. Although, I did see Taylor lay the wood on somebody on ESPN. Anyone have a .mpg of it?

A few questions...

Portis, only 4 carried? Was our rushing game that bad?? I saw Betts busted a few 20 yarders?

How did 11 Look?

Obviously we did hold them in check, not bad too hold one of the best teams in the league to 16 points. Only 1 TD.

Lavar, is he coming back soon?

Did we have a chance to win?? Or was the game a lot worse than the score?

Sorry, but being away from this site is like I lost a week full of Skins talk? I missed you guys!!:cheers:

Ramsey looked OK again. He barely missed a couple more shots downfield and didn't get helped by a few drops.

Portis had no success and Betts had a long run on 4th and 1.

We had one good TD drive (78 yards I think) to make it 13-7. We then stopped them 3 and out but never really threatened again until very late (after we were down by 9).

LaVar is probably out for Sunday...and likely to stay that way for the rest of the year (apparently an MRI result didn't show a whole lot of improvement to the knee).

PR looked okay....rusty, but he made some clutch throws. the INT can be forgiven because he was about to have his head taken off, and the receiver was open, he just needed to get more lift on the ball. as with last week, there were no fewer than 5-6 drops, so the team's receivers are still lost in a fog. and the injury-depleted OL is starting to resemble a jail-break on more frequent occassions, not unlike last year.

Portis....don't know what the deal is.....not in there much anymore, and the few times he is, he's a non-factor. Betts had one or two good runs, but our running game has headed south big time recently (albiet against two of the tougher Ds in the league).

Sorry guys, I just got back from hunting and came up ilke the Skins, empty handed. I had a "blast" though and the relaxation was well worth it.

There's an unfortunate pun in there. ;)

Don't forget bubba. Gibbs is too old. Need a younger guy in there. ;)

Archived