Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey's Ire.....

red zone

Originally posted by Skins26

Portis got his block on that play. So I dont know.

At first I thought he was yelling at Portis, but after watching again I thought he was yelling towards the officials, looked to me like he screamed "thats bull****!" he was obviously pissed at them on the play before the final one when they called a delay of game penalty. I dont know what happened but FOX never showed the play clock winding down or anything.

I think he was yelling at the officials

I agree. I don't think Ramsey was yelling at Portis for any particular reason. If you go back and watch the tape, you'll see when the Refs threw the flag for Delay of Game, Patrick points at the clock and shakes his head. I think he was still upset about that, because it put him in a bad position in the endzone at a crucial point in the game. It never crossed my mind that he was mad a Portis. He was saying "That's Bull****!", to Portis ... I think.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I found myself wishing that Ramsey would light a fire under some of his teammates yesterday. He just doesn't seem to have that type of personality.

He needs to gather the whole offense around him and start screaming and swearing or something. Just something.

On the contrary, I'm used to seeing him(not tons, but more than once) yelling or being fired up about something, sometimes joyous.

He is also described by Cooley as being intense in the huddle, while BRunell was calm. I think, though guys are making lots of mistakes, that the energy level is higher now than with Brunell.

It's just that they keep blowing plays.

Archived