Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

its gibbs not qbs

bsmsss

Originally posted by bsmsss

he refuses to throw deep-he refuses to take a shot--his play calling is the worst i have seen in a long long time

maybe gibbs doesnt have it

eagles take shots--get pass interfence calls--tds etc

gibbs might have lost it

I was saying the same thing.Also,I've seen more complicated offenses in highschool than what the Redskins have now.

Geez... learn some football, will you?

There have been deep options for Ramsey all day and they have been largely covered. When they weren't the ball has been long. I attribute that to timing and Ramsey not getting to work with the first teamers most of this season. Give it a little bit. This is a precise offense with little margin for error.

I have to admit, he looks totally lost and the team has taken his lack of intensity attitude. This is the worst coached team in the NFL. His entire reputation as a hall of fame coach is fading away. I hope he retires this week so he doesn't make a complete fool of himself. Team plays hard but Gibbs has no clue how to manage a game anymore.

Gibbs is the joke of the NFL.

Originally posted by jbooma

ramsey can't throw deep!!!!!!!!!! and doesn't i don't get it i thought everyone said ramsey would help, he isn't

i am starting to believe the comment about him not being able to look the entire field, why is he dumping off every play???

On many plays Ramsey's options were limited due to good coverage (probably because we had at most 3 guys running out in the route, or all the routes were hitches, short outs, screens).

look, even the Bears were able to bring a third string rookie off the bench and score some points.

the fact we are in Week 11 and still haven't put up 20 points indicates that this coaching staff still doesn't have a clue.

no one expects this team to score 35 points per game, especially against quality defenses.

but 6 points?

come on, we were doing better than that with rookie Gus Frerotte out there throwing to Leslie Shepard and Michael Westbrook :laugh: :laugh:

do you realize how bad this year's offense looks even compared to a team like the 1996 or 1997 Redskins under Turner?

this offense is crap from top to bottom. not perhaps in the abilities of some of the individual players, but in the way the gameplan is put together and in how the offense is being run.

Archived