Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Drew Henson in for Cowboys

Dan T.

Ravens are just puttin a whoopin on the 'girls. Well, to be fair, the 'girls have been getting their butts whooped on a regular basis

Sep 12 @Minnesota Lost 17-35

Sep 19 Cleveland Won 19-12

Sep 27 @Washington Won 21-18

Week 4 BYE Lost 79-0

Oct 10 N.Y. Giants Lost 10-26

Oct 17 Pittsburgh Lost 20-24

Oct 24 @Green Bay Lost 20-41

Oct 31 Detroit Won 31-21

Nov 7 @Cincinnati Lost 3-26

Nov 15 Philadelphia Lost 21-49

and today losing 30-3 with a little over 4 mins left

Not looking pretty in Big D

Originally posted by sammino

I bet the cowtroll fans are gonna wet themselves based on that one drive.. say he is better than this and that lol

I'm sure, be on the lookout for the mandatory he's better than Roethlisberger in the next few hours. :laugh:

Originally posted by Bmoreravens4life

We played prevent defense the entire 4th quarter. No wonder he did an ok job on that drive, Mark Brunell could have done the same thing(hahaha). BTW, anybody watch that game and see how Boller is progressing finally. I have been riding Boller all year but it is very satisfying to see him win a game or two for us.

For the record, and as a Cowboy fan, let it be pointed out that Boiller didn't win this game for Baltimore. As usual their defense won the game. Baltimore scored 21 points off turnovers created by their defense. The final was 34-10.

Originally posted by hobbs

For the record, and as a Cowboy fan, let it be pointed out that Boiller didn't win this game for Baltimore. As usual their defense won the game. Baltimore scored 21 points off turnovers created by their defense. The final was 34-10.

Net result? Dallas still lost... :dallasuck

Originally posted by hobbs

I'm not a raven fan by any means, but boller still looked damn good against your defense, give the kid some credit.

Originally posted by HeavyHitta31

You have to admit though, 6 for 6 and a TD in your first NFL game against arguably the best defense in football is impressive.

I think the Redskins and the Steelers would have objections to that statement.

And as for someone elses comments, I mean, sure Boller's been moving on your Defense, but, who hasn't?

Your Corners are pathetic.

Archived