Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little homework for you all!!

skns4life

this is a little voluntary assignment i have for you all (actually, its a speech i have to give for a class but who better to help me on it than all of you:D ) i, i mean, you, have to write an outline on why the skins are one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. pretty simple, especially for all of us Skins fan, except i dont want to think right now, too tired from a long day of Brunell sucks thoughts in my head. So if you guys can help a fellow fan out, it would be appreciated...if this belongs in Tailgate im sorry. OHH, if you dont want to do the whole thing and just want to add some points on certain parts of the outline, thats great also. OK here's the outline format!! :D

My Theme: The Washington Redskins are one of the most storied franchises in the history of the NFL

I. First Main Idea:

a. Support for idea #1:

b. Support #2:

c. Support #3

(Summarize, link to next idea)

II. Second Main Idea:

a. Support for idea #1:

b. Support #2:

c. Support #3:

(Summarize, link to next idea)

III. (If Needed) Third Main Idea:

a. Support for idea #1

b. Support #2:

c. Support #3:

(Summarize, transition to closing)

Conclusion:

I. REVIEW MAIN POINTS:

II. TIE TO INTRO:

III. POWERFUL ENDING:

FEEDBACK PLEASE:D :D :D :helmet:

Originally posted by carter23

i already got an insane amount of hw... if not, i'd do it

i actually made an analogy between the redskins and the roman empire in my paper yesterday haha

its cool man....thats pretty cool on the analogy paper...what was your main points?

Originally posted by TC4

So, basicly we are doing your homework for you while you sit and eat Doritos and play that new copy of Halo 2 you probally snagged today :silly:

actually the only game i play is madden and i am doing this assigment...i just thought people here would have better points than me...

Originally posted by bubba9497

Come to my house and mow the lawn, wash the car, shampoo the carpets.. and I will help you :psyche:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its alright man...i have an outline to do...you do your thing....(should of never said it was my homework :laugh: :doh: )

Originally posted by skns4life

its cool man....thats pretty cool on the analogy paper...what was your main points?

the question was, which of the five good emperors from the roman empire would make a good president in today's US... i said the emperor trajan, and one thing he did was improve rome's economy by improving their agricultural system, so in my essay i wrote

For the people in the United States, the economy is a large concern, and a focal point of the 2004 election. Trajan has proved that he can improve an economy, and save money for other aspects of his empire. Although in this day and age, he wouldn’t be able to just turn us into an agricultural society, but I believe he would be able to adapt to our current civilization. This reminds me of the situation in Washington, D.C. concerning their football team. The Washington Redskins rehired an old legend, Joe Gibbs, which would be similar to Trajan becoming president of the United States. To help him become acclimated to today’s NFL, the team surrounded him with contemporary coaches who have had recent success. If Trajan were surrounded by successful politicians who can help him adapt to today’s political arena, then I believe he would be able to improve our economic system.

never said i was any good in english, but i sure know my redskins:point2sky

As a man working 4 days a week, going to highschool, keeping up with my girlfriend, the glued 20 ton weights of stress on my back, ect. ect. read all about... anyways, I don't have any time for unneccesary homework. I hate doing the neccesary homework as it is. ;) I'm sure you'll get what you're looking for, given Art is probably already working on his 200,000 word response. ;) Me, I gotta keep my wheels turning. I'm going uphill right now...

Originally posted by Renegade7

As a man working 4 days a week, going to highschool, keeping up with my girlfriend, the glued 20 ton weights of stress on my back, ect. ect. read all about... anyways, I don't have any time for unneccesary homework. I hate doing the neccesary homework as it is. ;) I'm sure you'll get what you're looking for, given Art is probably already working on his 200,000 word response. ;) Me, I gotta keep my wheels turning. I'm going uphill right now...

work 5 days a week (full-time), go to college 5 days a week (full-time), and also have a girlfriend ( 2 years)....i think i know how you feel...but hey, it was worth the shot wasnt it?? cant blame me for trying

Originally posted by herrmag

:laugh:

I love Oprah..Ninjas are scary!! That whole ultimate power thing and flipping out all the time gives me the heebeeegeeebeees. :ahhhhh:

And don't think that I don't have the music still playing in the background:doh:

Archived