Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barrow is once again questionable. Should he be...

flexxskins

placed on IR or just allowed the time to continue to heal from whatever it is that he has. Because quite frankly guys...I have no friggin clue as to what is wrong with him. I have heard that he has tendinitis, then I heard that he had a tear in a ligament in his knee. Which one is it? Is it both? I dont know what kind of game shape he could be in...seeing as though he has not played in a game all season long. But I would have to believe that if he replaced Pierce and Pierce replaced Marshall, that that would definately be an upgrade.

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

Well he said he can run in a straight line now, but can't cut yet.

Dear Lion Backfied,

Please run in a straight line directly toward me. I will run directly toward you, in a straight line.

We will see who hurts more after the hit.

Thank you.

Barrow........the invisible player

:laugh:

;)

Blondie

Originally posted by mookie0720

What benefits do we see by putting Barrow on the IR?

Putting Barrow on IR would allow the skins to go and find another player to fill his roster spot.

They would still have to pay his salery.

Im not sure they want to do that because if/when Barrow returns he is going to be better than anyone left floating around right now.

Originally posted by KneeDragr

Putting Barrow on IR would allow the skins to go and find another player to fill his roster spot.

They would still have to pay his salery.

Im not sure they want to do that because if/when Barrow returns he is going to be better than anyone left floating around right now.

Exactly, it's either have him there with the chance (albeit slim) that he plays, as opposed to picking up some minimum salary player, who if they were really that good to where they could play for us, they'd already be signed.

Originally posted by JoeSkins

The defense isn't a problem.

I never claimed that the defense was a problem. The subject is about a single player that is making alot of money and was expected to help bolster a now already good defense...but has not played a down of football yet.

Archived