Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RE: Ranks and post totals... questions answered.

Die Hard

Alright... people wanted ranks... well we created more ranks. Even some new ranks which Bulldog and NavyDave haven't reached. However, in doing so, it was unavoidable in scewing the numbers for each rank.

What's that?

You mean there is a level beyond that of a Super Saiyan?

Wow even if Bulldog and moi avg a 100 posts a week we cant become Majin Saiyans until its time for the next president to get ready for reelections.

I love challenges and we'd need a GreyBeard Icon by then :laugh:

Just an idea, since the admins here have so much spare time, and need people like me to come up with new ways for them to spend it:

There are some regulars here who aren't Skins fans. (Tom comes to mind).

Is there some way they could get a pic that's related to their team? (Perhaps make the member dig up his own pic: That might cut down on the admin work).

Larry,

Great idea! (Especially since we've already thought of it... great minds,etc.)

Tom already has his own 'special' icon.... perhaps you dont remember the classic pic of a Sehorn following about 10 yards behind a Redskin WR, and a Title saying, "The Toasted Visitor." I just need to upload it from the old board...

We are waiting for a Redskin to actually make a good play against the Cowboys (and for a photographer to record it) in order to give Dale and Joe a fitting rank pic. QCard might qualify too if he keeps up his football-related tendencies and stays away from the COOTR types :)

If you have at least 450 posts, you can choose these avatars:
(and lists the starter as the highest option.)

Got this from your info list on avatars.

Umm, under the buttcrack of the bench warmer it says I have 453....

Put me on the field Coach! :)

Montilar - Do me a favor. Go to "User Cp" at the top. Go to "Edit Options". At the Avatar sections... see if you can change/upgrade your avatar by clicking the "Change Avatar" button. Let me know if you have a selection of avatars to upgrade to. If not... PRIVATE MESSAGE me your username and password for your account and I"ll see what I can do.

I'm pretty sure i did it already but I just marked it again. The starter avatar is marked.

Edited part: thank you.

I really do hate the bench warmer avatar. A) it reminds me of Skip Hicks, who I readily admit wanting the skins to draft. (WRONG on that one!) and B) the butt crack joke is just too easy to make for it. :)

Archived