Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We hate the Redskins sign????

rayprils

Did anyone notice on the Dallas game that they had some Cowpuke fans holding a sign that said "we hate the Redskins"??

These Cowpukes are probably scared of us. They know they won the game by cheating and they prove it yesterday by, stopping the time when it should've been over. They are bunch of cheaters. Cowpuke fans, if you're reading, fear more. We're going to kick your ass at end of the season, you just watch.

Cheaters= Cowpukes........

Originally posted by afparent

I don't care what anyone says, that was the loudest I have ever heard opposing teams fans before...that place was rocking when they scored their last TD

afparent you're right. I have never seen Cowterds Stadium with that many oppossing fans. I had to laugh when they thought they had the game won until...oh it looks like Vincenzo put the ball on the carpet with less than 3 minutes to play in the game....:laugh:

Terrance Newman got away with Murder on two of the last three Pittsburgh possessions. He hit Hines ward out of bounds (by atleast two yards) and had a blatant helmet to helmet that wasn't called.

Looks like the pukes get those calls their way even when they're not playing the Redskins.

Sick.

Dallas tends to get all of the breaks. The Giants game was hilarious though, they commited so many penalties. I think we can take Dallas at Texas Stadium as long as the game is called fairly. Testaverde can't make quick decisions when he is being pressured.

Originally posted by redskin56

Terrance Newman got away with Murder on two of the last three Pittsburgh possessions. He hit Hines ward out of bounds (by atleast two yards) and had a blatant helmet to helmet that wasn't called.

Looks like the pukes get those calls their way even when they're not playing the Redskins.

Sick.

Terrance Newman isnt looking so good. He didnt really impress me last year either. Thats the 5th overall pick right?? eh.

Teams go right after him most of the time.

Originally posted by pjirsh

That's ok. Did you notice there were more black and gold fans than blue and white. I hope we never looked that bad on TV.

I saw that! A lot of "Terrible Towels" in Texas Stadium. That was AWESOME! When Bettis scored that TD, The roof nearly blew off with the cheers! I was cracking up! :laugh:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Originally posted by brfletch

Do i need remind redskin fans we have beaten them18 out of the last 20 times so put that in your pipe and smoke it

:finger: :nutkick: :dallasuck :kungfu:

Run along, crackhead. Cowpukes troll...

:troll: :nutkick: :dallasuck

man, i just love the praise they still have for Bettis, despite being old and not as effective, he seems to get the crowd pumping every time he comes out, and for good reason, bring him out on the 1 yard line he always seems to get in.

It did my heart good to hear the crowd yelling "DUUUUUUUCE." Whenever Duce Staley made a play. I saw a ton of "Terrible Towles" whipping around as well. Glad to see them get some payback. Especially the part when they fumbled away a game they shoulda won......: :dallasuck

Archived