Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor!!!

Mr. S

Taylor was great today..but like said above he missed a couple hits he has to make..but I guess he can't ahve a perfect game..He was amazing today...did you'll see the play that was underthrown to a wide open bears receiver..that wr is lucky it was underthrown cuz taylor was about to lay his @ss on the dirt.......and for a while..

Good play today by Taylor..

He got a sack too. So what is he tied with Udeze and Smith now??

just kidding OS

But seriously, this is what kind of player he is, he is capable of doing things like that. Did you see him running in the open field after that INT, that was ridiculous. We knew his weakness was open field tackles, he'll get better at that.

Originally posted by Darock

Taylor was great today..but like said above he missed a couple hits he has to make..but I guess he can't ahve a perfect game..He was amazing today...did you'll see the play that was underthrown to a wide open bears receiver..that wr is lucky it was underthrown cuz taylor was about to lay his @ss on the dirt.......and for a while..

Good play today by Taylor..

I said the exact same thing on that play. If the receiver had caught that ball, taylor was going to nail him. He is lucky it was underthown.

Archived