Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just can't take this anymore!

skins4eva

I just cannot take the incompetence on this offense. I mean, Gibbs has got to make a decision here. Brunell, just doesn't have it. Fumbles, inteceptions, a complete inability to throw the ball to anyone. No shotgun, no arm, nothing. The O-line can't block anyone, we have no blocking fullback for Portis. The entire offense needs to be revamped. Coles and Gardner are effectively taken out of every game because Brunell doesn't have the arm strength to get them the ball, and other teams KNOW THIS...they exploit it every week.

i can't take it anymore either...losing to dallas and cleveland was bad enough before tonight...hell, we haven't even played philly yet (the line will probably be 21+)

i keep downgrading expectations...first i wanted wildcard playoffs, then i wanted a team that could beat the cowgirls...THEN i just wanted a team that could play hard, smart football the fans could be proud of...now the season is essentially over and i don't even know what i want anymore (show a little improvement, maybe?)

Archived