Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will we beat Baltimore?

JoeSkins

Who should lead the Burgundy and Gold against the lavendar lovelies next week?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who should lead the Burgundy and Gold against the lavendar lovelies next week?

• Brunell
    • Ramsey
    • Hasselbeck
    • Tupa

I'd say no. Maybe it's just post loss depression but teams struggle to move the ball on the Ravens that have a complete offense. Brunells weak arm takes away half of the field. Ravens will eat him alive but it will be close due to their one dimensional offense. I'd say 10-3 Ravens. And of their 10, 7 of their points comes on a Brunell interception that puts our defense in a horrible spot. The other 3 comes when the Special teams give up a big return to set up great field position. Sounds kinda familiar. :doh:

Originally posted by carter23

ive said we'd lose every game except for the bucs so far because i'm such a pessimist... so i'll say yes we will win... if i'm not negative maybe we can get a victory

If we win then you better start predicting wins for the rest of the season. :)

Well... their offense leaves alot to be desired... it will be a matter of defense... You guys have to stop Jamaal...

They have a REALLY dominating D... skins have been pretty good in that respect as well...

Should be a low-scoring affair... edge has to go to the Ravens at this point...

Portis needs to hang on to the pigskin...

Ravens 17 skins 6

So long as the entire team including Gibbs doesn't get the ibola virus this week, and we make it to the game suited up and ready for war, of course we have a chance!

I can't believe all you guys clicked no, such faith in this thread:laugh:

Archived