Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will we beat Baltimore?

JoeSkins

Who should lead the Burgundy and Gold against the lavendar lovelies next week?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who should lead the Burgundy and Gold against the lavendar lovelies next week?

• Brunell
    • Ramsey
    • Hasselbeck
    • Tupa

People are forgetting that in this matchup with the Ravens we will face our first young inexperienced QB. So far our defense has raised hell against vet QB's.

That 8 year old acting mother ****er they have back there will be shocked at what we do to him. We may make mistakes but this is the first game where the opposing team has the potential to make big time mistakes as well.

If we stop Jamal Lewis (which is a big IF) then Boller and co. are screwed. We wont hold back from blitzing b/c their WR's are trash. All we gotta do is shut down Lewis and its tee off time.

Originally posted by Skins26

People are forgetting that in this matchup with the Ravens we will face our first young inexperienced QB. So far our defense has raised hell against vet QB's.

That 8 year old acting mother ****er they have back there will be shocked at what we do to him. We may make mistakes but this is the first game where the opposing team has the potential to make big time mistakes as well.

If we stop Jamal Lewis (which is a big IF) then Boller and co. are screwed. We wont hold back from blitzing b/c their WR's are trash. All we gotta do is shut down Lewis and its tee off time.

Tru theyre WR suck..but we'll make them out to be Pro Bowlers :/

and the Browns offense was good?

We can defeat the Ravens. The Redskins just have to focus on what they're doing. The seaon is not over by far. But the incompetence such as calling timeouts that can be used when really needed and fumbling the ball needs to be brought to a hault!

I will admit, the offense is not explosive as we're used to seeing a Joe Gibbs coached offense, but they can work hard to eliminate those silly penalties and turnovers. If they do this, they will win for sure.

If you notice, the last three games have been winnable games heading down the stretch, but the we have beat ourselves.

This Redskins team can play with any team in the National Football League.

The Ravens are a much better team than the Browns, both offensively and defensively. We will have to eliminate our mental mistakes to even have a chance at winning. After that, we have to find a way to get the ball downfield. Portis needs more to work with. He's getting no love from the OL. As much as it hurts, I don't believe we'll beat the Ravens, especially considering the anemic passing game. However, our D still looks more than passable, so it will be close.

:logo:

Our red zone offense stinks like a sack full of Aikmans. I'm not an O guru but I can call something different than 2 rushes and 1 pass (to Cooley). I LIKE to watch football. D coachs get PAID to watch football. Until we show the unexpected then we SUCK. (ex. loss to Browns)

The way our offense is turning the ball over right now, and the propensity of the Ravens Defense to create turnovers. I don't see us winning this game.

This is the time when all the talking needs to be thrown out the window. The players need to step it up.

They all keep saying we are real close, were getting there etc etc etc.

Time to show something on the field.

So far our defense has raised hell against vet QB's.

Week 1: Brad Johnson

24-37 64.9% 169 yards 0 TDs 1 INT sacked 4 times (63.9 passer rating)

Week 2: Kurt Warner

22-33 66.7% 232 yards 1 TD 0 INTs sacked 2 times (97.0 passer rating)

Week 3: Vinny Testeverde

14-29 48.3% 214 yards 1 TD 0 INTs sacked 1 time (84.6 passer rating)

Week 4: Jeff Garcia

14-21 66.6% 195 yards 1 TD 0 INTs sacked 3 times

Wouldn't exactly call this rasing hell. With the exception of the TB game, I'd say you guys were a bend but don't break deffense.

The poll taken on a Redskin site says a lot to the who will be the favorite when the games starts. Since the games have been close in the past I say its a tuff call. However, since the Ravens are playing well and the fact that I like the Ravens, I cast my vote for the Ravens.

Good luck guys.......................

Archived