Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gotta give the crowd some props

Monte51Coleman

Originally posted by Mufumonk

There was nothing sedated about the crowd in section 450-451. There were 4 fights that I can remember between Cowgirls fans running their mouths and my fellow Skins fans.

Yep....I was in 451.....The lady in the Cowboys jersey that was w/ her Redskin husband was obnoxious as hell.....glad she got tossed.....too bad she came back.

I got into it w/ the cowboy fan in front of me. Cheer all you want - but when he started taunting the Redskin fans that were leaving early (even though I was disgusted w/ them too) I had it w/ him. We exchanged a few words and then I think he saw in my eyes that last night my patience was gone and I was not in a good mood. He and his boyfriend didn't say another word and quietly left after the game.

Much fewer Cowboys fans than I recall at previous games. For the most part - they were fairly well behaved.

I was watching the game on TV. They were panning the crowd during the 4th quarter when we were down by 11, and the lower and upper decks looked PACKED! But, you could see lots of yellow seats in the middle deck. Even during the final drive, the upper and lower decks still looked PACKED! And you could really hear the noise on TV.

Great job 12th man!!! I wish I could have been there to participate!!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

I was in section 104 and didnt think about leaving early.

I must admit that the crowd DID show up and performed well even after the cowboys repeated 3 & long conversions.

I mean how can you not show up to a game of that magnitude.

A few folks did leave early but can you blame them? I mean we were down late and hadnt shown signs of anything.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Yep....I was in 451.....The lady in the Cowboys jersey that was w/ her Redskin husband was obnoxious as hell.....glad she got tossed.....too bad she came back.

I got into it w/ the cowboy fan in front of me. Cheer all you want - but when he started taunting the Redskin fans that were leaving early (even though I was disgusted w/ them too) I had it w/ him. We exchanged a few words and then I think he saw in my eyes that last night my patience was gone and I was not in a good mood. He and his boyfriend didn't say another word and quietly left after the game.

Much fewer Cowboys fans than I recall at previous games. For the most part - they were fairly well behaved.

That guy was a complete moron. What do you expect to happen when you bring a skank cowgirls fan to the game with you. If she's going to run her mouth to the point that she did last night, she had best be able to take the abuse right back. In fact, after the game she was walking by me and my friends running her mouth and I told her to "shut the **** up and go home before I make your husband my *****".

I was in Section 430. I thought the crowd was pretty amazing. The only times I've heard Fed Ex like that was the Giants game last year when we got the two point conversion, the Portis run against TB, and of course when Coach Gibbs made his return. True, some people did leave early, but that happens in every stadium these days and it's hardly an indictment of the 80,000 other fans who stayed till the end.

The band of yellow stood out big time when they were panning around the stadium after the Skins cut it to a 3 point lead, but I didn't see when they left.

I also noticed a VERY loud cheer when Treey Glenn caught his TD pass, and that's kind of sad.

Other than that, the crowd seemed better than usual, but I still think they should paint the club level, and dedcut about 30,000 or so seats from the stadium if they want to get "that old feeling" back. It just seems like the stadium is too big for the fan base.

There isn't any reason there should be THAT many Cowboy fans in the Skins stadium for a week 3 contest- eswpecially with Gibbs returning and all of that stuff...

Originally posted by skinsfan51

Who was the guy in the homemade superman suit? LOL!! Is he an extremeskins.com member? I thought he looked pretty silly.

superskin is our mascot, i think it might have been Blade :cheers:;)

we need a dirtbag group, a bunch of guys with mud on them :laugh:

I was at the game and it was flat out the best atmosphere I have been to at Fed Ex in a LONG time. Everyone was going crazy in the upper level. I am hoarse and drained from screaming my face off.

The Cowboy fans didn't have much impact. Anyone who says are crowd was not good last night either wasn't at the game or is just a hater.

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

From what I saw, it was about average volume for a stadium throughout the night. I did hear a few redskins chants over the tv. However, when Dallas made some big plays, it left me wondering exactly which team was at home. So that sorta cancels those out.

Ummm what? the ONLY time you really could notice the Cowboy fans was on the final TD they had other then that they were not loud at all.

Archived