Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"FDALLAS" license plate...who is this???

grego

Originally posted by Park City Skins

In another thread. We was warned. ;) I kinda think he's funny. In a pathetic kind of way. :)

My sense of humor with him was lost on the last comment he made...nothing he says from this point on will be funny to me...

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Sometimes CSA, all you can/should do is laugh at the ludicrous. Letting people like that get into one's head isn't worth it. Neither are they. Besides, as I have been taught, ( slowly I might add ;) ), The problem with arguing with idiots is that they bring you down to their level and then beat you up with experience. :)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Sometimes CSA, all you can/should do is laugh at the ludicrous. Letting people like that get into one's head isn't worth it. Neither are they. Besides, as I have been taught, ( slowly I might add ;) ), The problem with arguing with idiots is that they bring you down to their level and then beat you up with experience. :)

:laugh: Good point...I still have lost my sense of humor with him & have no intention of arguing with him. I realized from that last post, that he was willing to take cheap shots below the belt in order to win...kinda reminded me of Mike Tyson biting the ear off of Evander Holyfield, anything to win mentality. No one can beat someone like that in an argument. The whole point in making comments like that is to so infuriate your "opponent" that you take them off their game...It's a tactic of the small & weak. ;) No worries, Mate...you won't hear much out of me about him anymore...

:cheers:

Originally posted by Midswat

Seriously . . . I thought my post was ripping with dry wit and sarcasm . . .

I'm suprised it has riled up so many people . . .

I guess I should have included a smiley or two in it.

In all seriousness . . . CSA . . . I apologize. Take it or leave it.

whatever...click :finger: :moon: :nutkick:

Bottom line, if you're a quality poster, you'll be welcomed here (as you already have been for the most part), if not, you've already predicted correctly what will occur.

Best thing to remember, this is a Redskins board. You have to expect some homerism, some digs (mostly in good fun), and some good-spirited barbs thrown your way.

But most of the opposing fans you find here are treated with great respect, providing they give it. Its really pretty disgusting at times ;)

I just wouldn't expect to see QUITE as much of it this particular week

:)

Stick to the high road. The views better, and you'll run into fewer Cowboys fans!

You're welcome here as long as you contribute and remain civil.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Bottom line, if you're a quality poster, you'll be welcomed here (as you already have been for the most part), if not, you've already predicted correctly what will occur.

Best thing to remember, this is a Redskins board. You have to expect some homerism, some digs (mostly in good fun), and some good-spirited barbs thrown your way.

But most of the opposing fans you find here are treated with great respect, providing they give it. Its really pretty disgusting at times ;)

I just wouldn't expect to see QUITE as much of it this particular week

:)

Stick to the high road. The views better, and you'll run into fewer Cowboys fans!

You're welcome here as long as you contribute and remain civil.

Thanks for the advice.

And I'd re-itterate that that is essentially my intention.

My reputation on the ESPN board derived from the fact that I had a job consisting of me sitting in front of the computer for 12 hour shifts. Couple that with the unmoderated state of the board, my general immaturity, and the overall lack of quality posters on that board . . . and I earned the reputation of a troll rather quickly.

But to be perfectly honest . . . I never considered myself that much of a troll. Reason being, I never really engaged in the standard tactics commonly found amognst trolls.

I talked football. And I didn't kiss the ground of everything "Redskin" . . . so I naturally earned the reputation as a troll by frustrated Skins fans.

And that may happen soon.

But I trust that as soon as the regulators of this board find my behavior inappropriate, my account will be deactivated.

Therefore . . . I fail to see why some are so hell bent on already lableing me a troll.

Keep a sense of humor and you'll be fine. Thats the way I see it. Is the bar for getting gone lower for opposing fans? Probably. But its not done indiscriminately.

There are lots of tools for staying out of trouble, such as the 'ignore' function if someone really grates on you. Otherwise, keep it civil and you shouldn't have any problems.

Again, welcome.

Archived