Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"FDALLAS" license plate...who is this???

grego

Originally posted by Midswat

Obsess much?

You realize its just a game . . . right?

Welcome to Redskins Country! My sigpics are MY tattoos. The license plate afore mentioned was on a truck that I dubbed "The Redskins Mobile" complete with a Pissing Calvin peeing on the Dallas star w/ "Dallas Cowboys Suck" below it. I had Redskins window stickers & bumber stickers in strategic places all over the vehicle & topped off with the "Hail to the Redskins" fight song car horn. Obsessed? No, it's a lifestyle, Babe.

And yes, I realize it's just a game. What's the matter? You jealous that you didn't think of it first?

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Welcome to Redskins Country! My sigpics are MY tattoos. The license plate afore mentioned was on a truck that I dubbed "The Redskins Mobile" complete with a Pissing Calvin peeing on the Dallas star w/ "Dallas Cowboys Suck" below it. I had Redskins window stickers & bumber stickers in strategic places all over the vehicle & topped off with the "Hail to the Redskins" fight song car horn. Obsessed? No, it's a lifestyle, Babe.

And yes, I realize it's just a game. What's the matter? You jealous that you didn't think of it first?

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Am I jealous I didn't think of it first?

No . . . I'm thankful that my life is balanced and satisfying enough that I don't desecrate my body and vehicle to show my affinity for one team and disdain for another . . . neither of which, who would give you a passing thought.

Again . . . its a trivial game in the grand scheme of things.

You obviously lead a sad life. And you lacked a father-figure growing up.

No . . . I'm thankful that my life is balanced and satisfying enough that I don't desecrate my body and vehicle to show my affinity for one team and disdain for another . . . neither of which, who would give you a passing thought.

CowboyzSuckAzz may be a bit extreme, but why are you being such a hater? Who cares if no one on the team would give any fan a passing thought. It's about supporting the team that represents your home. The Redskins represent me and the whole DC/VA/MD metro area.

I wouldn't call football "trivial". Football is the ultimate sport, the only sport I care about, and it represents America in every aspect.

Quit the hate. People have passions and there is nothing wrong with embracing them. I'm sure your "balanced" life is quite boring and uneventful. Learn to enjoy life son.

That's pretty harsh isn't it? Sounds like you may indeed be a little jealous...or maybe hearing Dallas sucks, hits a little too close to home.:logo:

I can't believe someone who has experienced 26 years of life would be such an imbecile. Do you really think you're a bigger and better person by putting random people down? Please. I'm only 17, but I learned common decency and respect for others a long time ago. I pity your ignorance. Maybe you need some religion in your life or something, I'm not sure.

And to bring up someone's family in something so, like you said, trivial. It wasn't so bad until your last line. That's actually hateful. Get a life, dude.

What right do you have to make personal shots like that? This isn't ESPN, Dipsh*t! This is a Redskins board...Dumbazz. :doh:

As far as the "father-figure" comment...seeing how you don't know me, I find it a little upsetting that you would make such a contraversial remark without any evidence of the like. You onviously lead a sad life, because I gaurantee that you would not have made a comment like that to me to my face, so you must feel very powerful & strong behind a computer screen. I live my life the way I choose. If you don't like it, that's your problem, but I am VERY satisfied with my life as it is. You don't like what I have to say, then put me on ignore....loser.

:loser:

So.

Let me get this straight. You hang out on an NFL message board. On a rival fan's NFL message board.

And you're going to lecture our posters on the 'sadness' of their lives?

Nice ;)

PS - NFL football? A 'trivial game'????

Sacrilege. You ought to be ashamed.

Man, you're a PUNK. You act like this and try to put somebody down even after the welcome that most gave you here earlier, I guess we should have known better.

:banhim: NOW!

Archived