Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports Poll: "10 Yards with Terry" - Vote for Clinton!

Danny Montana

If you go back to their main football page there is a poll question asking who the best coach in the NFC East is. As of now, 2996 votes, Gibbs is 3rd behind Parcells and Reid respectively.

Vote that one as well!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl

Towards the bottom of the page. Seems that you can refresh and re-vote just as you can with any other Fox Sports Poll.

Originally posted by redskns56

If you go back to their main football page there is a poll question asking who the best coach in the NFC East is. As of now, 2996 votes, Gibbs is 3rd behind Parcells and Reid respectively.

Vote that one as well!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl

Towards the bottom of the page. Seems that you can refresh and re-vote just as you can with any other Fox Sports Poll.

Ouch!

Reid that far ahead of Gibbs?

Just goes to show three things.

1- How many bandwagon Eagle fans there are.

2- How clueless NFL fans nowadays are.

3- How people forget the past.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Ouch!

Reid that far ahead of Gibbs?

Just goes to show three things.

1- How many bandwagon Eagle fans there are.

2- How clueless NFL fans nowadays are.

3- How people forget the past.

:rolleyes:

Pretty sad, huh? I could see Parcells, especially with his success in recent years and Gibbs being away from the game during that time. But Reid? He doesn't even have a ring, he has great coordinators, a consistently good/great defense and a very good QB. That on top of a generally weak NFC East the last few years have certainly helped pad his stats and get him to the playoffs every year where he is consistently out-coached by better coaches like John Fox. Don't know about you, but I'd take Fox any day over Reid.

Originally posted by redskns56

Pretty sad, huh? I could see Parcells, especially with his success in recent years and Gibbs being away from the game during that time. But Reid? He doesn't even have a ring, he has great coordinators, a consistently good/great defense and a very good QB. That on top of a generally weak NFC East the last few years have certainly helped pad his stats and get him to the playoffs every year where he is consistently out-coached by better coaches like John Fox. Don't know about you, but I'd take Fox any day over Reid.

Sad indeed.

It would be close on Fox versus Reid.

But I like Fox's style and approach a little better.

At this juncture, I would take Fox.

He's shown he can get farther with less talent.

Sorry guys, but I believe the Portis poll is closed. I hope I am wrong. I voted. Afte you vote it says this:

"For final results stay tuned to today's FOX postgame show"

Sounds like votes were only counted on Sunday.

Plus, I would think they wouuld conduct the interview on the players day off during the week, so chances are the interview has been filmed.

Originally posted by Sebowski

Sorry guys, but I believe the Portis poll is closed. I hope I am wrong. I voted. Afte you vote it says this:

"For final results stay tuned to today's FOX postgame show"

Sounds like votes were only counted on Sunday.

Plus, I would think they wouuld conduct the interview on the players day off during the week, so chances are the interview has been filmed.

You didnt notice the big yellow message right above that? "Thank you for your vote" I just voted again to make sure it worked and it still seems to be open..

Originally posted by Danny Montana

I don't think the poll is closed, I think you just can't see the results.

It is still letting you vote.

both polls seem to be letting you vote . i've voted several times for both portis and gibbs , but the gibbs poll does'nt seem to change % wise :rolleyes:

:wewantd: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived