Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I LOVE The REDSKINS, but I am tired of REDSKINS fans

kcofdc

I am sick and tired of all of these threads dogging my REDSKINS because of one loss. Same time last week everyone was so excited and now everybody is starting the blame game. News Flash...It's only week 2.

Griffin, McAllister, E James, L Tomlison, Q Griffin and Ahman Green all have fumbled twice.

7 other QB's have thrown at least 3 INT's

13 have thrown at least 2

and plenty of receivers have dropped balls

Like everyone else on this board I have been waiting a long time for success and I am frustrated too, but we must be patient. Coach Gibbs took us to three Super Bowls before and he will do it again. Instead of bashing our team after one loss, have faith that our team will get better.

Have faith that Gardner will get better

Have faith that Ramsey will get better

Have faith that CP will hold onto the ball

Have faith that our team will get better

To all the SKINS fans who still have faith -HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

It's not a matter of not reading the posts, we come here to get some factual information and sometimes opinions on stuff, not to hear how bad our skins are because they made a ton of mistakes in one game. You guys aren't fans if all you do is cut down your team. I just support my team and have faith they will do good.

Originally posted by Potato Sack

Then don't read the threads if it bothers you son.

I live and die REDSKINS, so I feel I must read the threads. I just wish the other "so called" REDSKINS fans had the same passion for the SKINS as I do.

And again to the "TRUE" REDSKINS fans -HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Learn to identify the numbskulls from the guys who really take the time to teel the truth and can back it up with facts and not feelings. Several have shown their typical side today and I choose to just ignore. I agree with you - we have issues but show me a team that doesn't. Our non-supporting fickle fans are right at the top of the list!!!!

Originally posted by GhostRider

Whoa relax, it's natural fan reaction. What do you expect everyone to be happy? I don't think anyone's throwing in the towel, it's just something to talk about after the game.

No I dont expect anyone to be happy after what happened yesterday. I just feel like we should support our team through the good and the bad. Focus on improvement versus "he sucks" and "trade him".

1 -- I've had faith in Gardner but sometimes enough is enough. This guy has been inconsistent for too damn long and worse yet, we have two capable guys on the bench waiting for a shot.

2 -- If you don't like fans please donate your tickets to me if you have any. I'll be happy to endure the fans for you.

3 -- You are 100% about all the other guys and having faith. But don't forget our defense is fantastic, that's a heck of a lot more then we had last year!

Hey, I come here first thing the day after losses precisely TO read all the hand-wringing, reactionary craziness.

Nothing helps reduce the bile from losing like realizing that, no matter how upset and tending toward making over-the-top, sweeping generalizations about things that went wrong, there are hundreds and hundreds of people out there MANY times more crazy than me, making FAR more outrageous overreactions.

Helps my heart heal and bit, and lets me start listening to my head again.

Then, by Tues or Wed., I'm usually ready to post lucidly. :)

So if you'll excuse me ...

After a loss, this board is down right entertaining. People go off in a big way, and it's fun to watch IMO. Kcofdc, if people didn't have passion as you say, do you think they would go off the way they doo?

Some folks are just more rational then others. Some are blithering idiots. Everybody handels a loss in their own way.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Destino

1 -- I've had faith in Gardner but sometimes enough is enough. This guy has been inconsistent for too damn long and worse yet, we have two capable guys on the bench waiting for a shot.

2 -- If you don't like fans please donate your tickets to me if you have any. I'll be happy to endure the fans for you.

3 -- You are 100% about all the other guys and having faith. But don't forget our defense is fantastic, that's a heck of a lot more then we had last year!

Sure, I'll give you my tickets.

Directions to my house: FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD

I'll have the tix waiting for you along with your new brain

A lot of Skins fans these days are weak. No doubt they all love their team, but their weak. We loose the 2nd game of the season and everybody is tripping. 7 turnovers and we only lost by 6 points? Come on... The Skins never gave up and fought to the end and showed some caracter for once. I was proud of the team in that aspect and have faith that we can make some noise this season. It will come together this season, and if it doesn't, as long as the team trys their best and never quits I'll be proud.

Originally posted by kcofdc

I am sick and tired of all of these threads dogging my REDSKINS because of one loss. Same time last week everyone was so excited and now everybody is starting the blame game. News Flash...It's only week 2.

Griffin, McAllister, E James, L Tomlison, Q Griffin and Ahman Green all have fumbled twice.

7 other QB's have thrown at least 3 INT's

13 have thrown at least 2

and plenty of receivers have dropped balls

Like everyone else on this board I have been waiting a long time for success and I am frustrated too, but we must be patient. Coach Gibbs took us to three Super Bowls before and he will do it again. Instead of bashing our team after one loss, have faith that our team will get better.

Have faith that Gardner will get better

Have faith that Ramsey will get better

Have faith that CP will hold onto the ball

Have faith that our team will get better

To all the SKINS fans who still have faith -HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

I couldn't agree more!!! I wasn't feeling to bad about yesterdays loss until I came to this board and read how the world was ending!! I was upset about the loss but not devastated. It was a loss and we were not going to go undefeated!! We made to many mistakes to win but yet still had a chance to pull it out. Be thankful for somethings. The defense has shown great improvement over last year. We can stop the run and put pressure on the QB. Both huge improvements over last year. So lets move on and have some positive thoughts for the Monday night game.:wewantd: :point2sky

Rob

Fans - ya gotta love em. From the "my team, don't say nothing bad about them or your'e not a TRUE fan" to the "hand-wringing doom is on the way" ones

That what I like about Extremeskins - the variety of the fans and the threads. Its all good. You can watch people with different "Tail Gate" views, have the same opinions in "FedEx Field".

It's like a family, I can deal with just about any way a Skins fan deals with a win or loss. What I can't stand is a fan of another team talking Smack. That's when you are coming against my "family".

Hail to the Skins! :helmet:

I'm really kinda amazed to read that if you don't have something good or are not gonna jump around w/ pom poms......some folks don't want to hear from you.....

I am probably one of the biggest Skins fans around. However, I'm not a mindless automaton that blindly follows everything w/o deducing my own opinions and ideas. Sometimes I'm critical of the Skins......and sometimes I'm elated w/ them.

Being a Redskin fan is like being a husband.....you are in it for the long haul and you absolutely love your team/wife. However, there are times you wish you could send them feet first through a woodchipper and videotape it.....but you get over it.....and sometimes expressing it - helps to get you over it faster....

I can tell you that I think Gardner is the pits....it does not lessen my love for the Skins. I question whether Ramsey has it......but I have no doubt that Gibbs will do what he thinks is right. I think Taylor should start and be out there. I think Darnarian should be activated and thrown right into the mix....

....but you know what? I'm not a coach and what I think does not mean crappola to what actually happens. I'm a dumb scaffolding salesman - just here to read opinions and voice some of my own.....

....and if the actual Redskin players are reading this bulletin board and are becoming dejected by what they are reading and are ready to thrown in the towel on what a bunch of couch 'taters say....we have bigger problems.

I love the Skins - always will -

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Being a Redskin fan is like being a husband.....you are in it for the long haul and you absolutely love your team/wife. However, there are times you wish you could send them feet first through a woodchipper and videotape it.....

In the words of Warner Wolf: "Let's go to the videotape!". Come to think of it, for me, watching that game was kind of like going feet first through a woodchipper.

:laugh:

Archived