Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upset special of NFL week 2

illone

Arizona over the Pats.

Ok, before you go saying I'm crazy allow me to explain. Think geography here guys. It's still summer here in Arizona, today it's 104 come Sunday the forecast calls for 102+.

The cards are used to playing here, obviously they practice in it everyday. I've lived here for over two years and this heat still does a number on me. I think homefield advantage plays a huge factor in this game.

At the very least take the points here, 8.5 - 9 points is a gift from God. I'm going to be laying a small moneyline bet on the home dog here as well, but taking the points is a great bet.

GL to all:cheers:

Originally posted by illone

Well, parity plays in here as well. Vegas looks for little tricks to make a huge payday on games.

See KC vs. Cinncy last year.

That's the problem man. The cards are not nearly as talented as the Bengals are. Boldin is on the bench, injured, remember? :no:

eeek, oldskool. You realize KC was undefeated at home during the regular season last year? Carolina has lost 8 starters, and sure didn't look like Carolina of last year. I would have a hard time betting against KC at home, especially after they lost the big game on Sunday night. Their D does suck pretty bad, but Carolina's didn't look much better the other night.

Tough call, but if someone put a gun to my head I'd have to pick KC in that one.

Originally posted by illone

eeek, oldskool. You realize KC was undefeated at home during the regular season last year? Carolina has lost 8 starters, and sure didn't look like Carolina of last year. I would have a hard time betting against KC at home, especially after they lost the big game on Sunday night. Their D does suck pretty bad, but Carolina's didn't look much better the other night.

Tough call, but if someone put a gun to my head I'd have to pick KC in that one.

Ill go out on a limb and say that Car could win this one with ball control and keeping KC's offense off the field.

Archived