Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuals owned rice.

GritzRgreat

Originally posted by mad4comp

Rice did almost get around samuels a couple times, but samuels made up ground and went for his legs and knocked him down.. I really like this line..:D

The key word here is ALMOST. You're not going to shut a guy like Rice down all day but Samuels played close to a perfect game against him.

At the end of game you could see it in Rice's eyes that he had enough and just wanted out of the game.

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

Was that you Bubba? I was watching the game trying to remember who that was that made the prediction. I kept thinking to myself, "Whoever that was guaranteed that Rice would not get a sack, but did he think that the entire Bucs D would be held sackless?"

I would like to have said yes.... but :laugh: I figured we would keep it low, but not a complete shutout!! :jump:

But I knew Samuels had something to prove, and with Buges teachings, and Gibbs offense... Rice would be scratching his head picking out all the dirt and grass all game long. Not even a smell of Brunnel

Originally posted by bubba9497

I would like to have said yes.... but :laugh: I figured we would keep it low, but not a complete shutout!! :jump:

But I knew Samuels had something to prove, and with Buges teachings, and Gibbs offense... Rice would be scratching his head picking out all the dirt and grass all game long. Not even a smell of Brunnel

good call...keep'em comin'.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

Hey LaurenT, isn't it about time to take the bag off your head? Especially after the successful return of Gibbs?

I'm afraid I may jinx the season if I do! Ever since I've had this bag put nothing but good things have happened.

Gibbs returns with an amazing staff, we aquire Portis, draft Taylor, sign Washington, etc. etc. This bag ain't coming off until we sweep the Cowboys!

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

Hey LaurenT, isn't it about time to take the bag off your head? Especially after the successful return of Gibbs?

I was thinking the same thing.

What's up laurent?

edit.....

ok laurent, cool.

Joe's teams don't do superstitions, though. :)

Originally posted by Streater101

Samuels has been pitching shutouts dating back to preseason. Taylor, Peppers, now Rice.

What kind of dough will he be asking for at the end of the year when he's all pro again.

You gotta hope that by the end of the season when hes an all pro and gets an invite to the pro bowl that he has no one but Buges to thank for that. And hopefully he'll think he has a chance to be a hall of famer in Washington and in Washington only :) therefore accepting a fairly good contract from Danny boy. But seeing the way he's playing and the respect he's showing i think he might have a change of heart and stay with us, so that both him and Jansen can be team leaders going into next year.

Archived