Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs will NOT be introduced today.

JJredskins00

I was just about to post the same thing. I think that is a classy move by Joe so that he can make sure he's not placing himself ahead of the team.

On another note. Steve Young called the Redskins the most talented team in the NFL with horrible coaching under Spurrier. Everyone had nothing but good things to say, except Michael Irving (I wonder why). Although, they did get MI to sing "Hail To The Redskins" at the end of the segment ... I think I see the sky falling.

somewhat of a thread jack here - but if you had told me Michael Irvin would still be alive AND gainfully employed 4 years after retiring I would have bet you $10k that he would instead be pushing up coke-infused daisies! I really thought this guy would end up in a gutter somewhere putting his remaining money up his nose.

/on topic

Gibbs - just when you think this guy cannot get any classier, he goes one step further. Who wouldn't want his name mentioned and hear the crowd lose their minds? What a guy.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

With the cast of NFL Countdown singing HTTR, what's next ?? Jimmy Johnson on FOX screaming "How bout them Redskins!!" ???

Nah, JJ just said that the Redskins would struggle. Of COURSE he'd say that. Gibbs was 11-12 against the 'Girls. Let's hope we sweep them this year. :cheers:

Archived