Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's Sick of the Political Threads??

RonJeremy

I used to spend more time in the tailgate but this whole trend is turning me OFF!! Am I alone here with this thought??

To be honest, I always hated political arguments. No one ever gets anywhere. It's not like anyone is convinced of someone else's point. They just continue to bash each other in the head with dead fish. Their own dead fish, mind you, but a dead fish all the same.

I think politics at this point in this country is so corrupt, that it really doesn't matter which dead fish you are voting for or are behind 100%. None of them give a **** what ANY of us think...unless it gets them more money--I mean, votes.

I totally agree with the OP. Sure, you can choose not to click on the political threads. But that's not really the point. The point is, when every other thread in the Tailgate has the name Obama or McCain in the thread title, it just makes the Tailgate a less inviting place to be. Sometimes it almost seems like you have to search for threads that don't relate to the election...and even then some "non-political" threads devolve into political threads anyway.

It's the same principle as the Stadium...we don't want 10 threads on the first page titled "Gibbs 2.0: Success or Failure?" Sure, you can skip those threads. But encouraging people to not junk up the boards with the same old recycled crap is a good thing.

Archived