Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friday's game. Who's going?

rdsknbill

Just wondering who was going to the game on Friday. I am bringing my nine year old to her first Skins game, along with Skinsbry and a player to be named later (Probably someone from the local Skins fan club)

We will be parking in the purple G-1 lot.

It would be great to meet other Extremers.

Stop by! :cheers:

Im going w/a buddy of mine. But since the game starts at 7pm I have to jet home from work and hop on the subway. Its gonna leave zero time for tailgating. Im hoping I can get to the game around 6:30 or so.

Im in LL 127, there are always empty seats around me during preseason games if you get bored and wanna enjoy down there.

Originally posted by skins0128

Yeah, will be 8 of us there. :D We have parking in the red lot though. How early do you head into the games?

As early as possible. We are planning to leave from up here around 1. We're hoping to avoid the cluster F#$k that is holiday traffic around the Baltimore and DC beltways.

We're shooting to be there by 3.

Originally posted by rdsknbill

As early as possible. We are planning to leave from up here around 1. We're hoping to avoid the cluster F#$k that is holiday traffic around the Baltimore and DC beltways.

We're shooting to be there by 3.

Oops, I meant what time do you head into the stadium for the game. We may be able to stop by on our way in. We plan to head down around 3pm I believe.

Archived