Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Irvin on crack?

denverdan

He said that Andre Reed was the 2nd best WR ever and that he, Michael Irvin, was #3.

He said his reasoning was that wins have to mean something and Andre Reed made 4 SBs.

Tom Jackson brought up how Art Monk won 3 SBs and I couldn't make out what Irvin said.

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

He said that Andre Reed was the 2nd best WR ever and that he, Michael Irvin, was #3.

He said his reasoning was that wins have to mean something and Andre Reed made 4 SBs.

Tom Jackson brought up how Art Monk won 3 SBs and I couldn't make out what Irvin said.

He didn't say a WORD. He was absolutely dumbfounded.

Originally posted by denverdan

Over the last two seasons, I look into m irvin's eyes and I listen to him ramble and I just gotta wonder (and I'm sure his mama is doing the same) is this guy still on crack?

If he is on crack, we know where he is getting it from.

Look no further than your sig pics. :)

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

I saw that last night. Basically Irvin was mumbling and couldn't back up his theory. He probably forgot about Monk, he usually has good things to say about the Skins.

You're right Irving is an idiot, but don't talk about his Mom if he cannot defend her!! DAM... that's un-honorable!!!!

I said nothing bad about his mama.

If he is on crack, we know where he is getting it from.

Look no further than your sig pics.

Quincy Carter is not on my sig pic.

Note to the espn anchors: never get your hair cut with michael irvin and just watch out for sissors in general.

Archived