Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone been to the Pro Football Hall of Fame?

TODD

Blade and I were there and walked through at the Hall of Fame game Todd. Its pretty cool and if you're REALLY an NFL fan, it might be worth going a little out of your way.

To be honest, it was much smaller and not nearly as all-inclusive as I was expecting. Very nicely done, but you'd almost expect an entire room for every team. Instead, its more like a 'display case' for every team.

I really enjoyed seeing it, but if you're expecting a museum you could spend hours poring over, I think you might be disappointed. Thats just my opinion though.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Blade and I were there and walked through at the Hall of Fame game Todd. Its pretty cool and if you're REALLY an NFL fan, it might be worth going a little out of your way.

To be honest, it was much smaller and not nearly as all-inclusive as I was expecting. Very nicely done, but you'd almost expect an entire room for every team. Instead, its more like a 'display case' for every team.

I really enjoyed seeing it, but if you're expecting a museum you could spend hours poring over, I think you might be disappointed. Thats just my opinion though.

Just curious (planning our itinerary), how long does one spend in there?

I think it would be worth it to go for it's only about an hour outside of Cleveland. Problem is the damned Rock Against Bush Springsteen tour is in town, so not only will I have to deal with hotels outside the city and crowded streets, I have to deal with raging liberals :D

Originally posted by TODD

Just curious (planning our itinerary), how long does one spend in there?

I think it would be worth it to go for it's only about an hour outside of Cleveland. Problem is the damned Rock Against Bush Springsteen tour is in town, so not only will I have to deal with hotels outside the city and crowded streets, I have to deal with raging liberals :D

I think 2 hours is plenty, and that gives you time to look at just about everything there in detail.

Archived