Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Underrated Redskin

JoeSkins

I was going to say Marcus Washington but he is getting more and more pub, plus he hasn't played a regular season game for us yet... therefore, I would definitely say Randy Thomas... you never heard about him last year and he did an excellent job.

Originally posted by jwebst1

I was going to say Marcus Washington but he is getting more and more pub, plus he hasn't played a regular season game for us yet... therefore, I would definitely say Randy Thomas... you never heard about him last year and he did an excellent job.

Agreed on all aspects jweb....

Washington didn't get any love in Indy b/c he was overshadowed by Manning, James, and Harrisison, but now he seems to be getting more press.

That being said I have to go with Thomas too....he was the only real steady player on an otherwise matador-like O-line last year...thanks Spurrier.... :mad:

I agree with Jweb. Marcus Washington is a beast and thought he would've gotten less exposure until the regular season, but it's hard not to notice him. He's going to make LA so much better. I thought Thomas was the most consistent O-lineman last year and will be a big reason why our running game will be successful this year.

I hope it's Joe Salivator or Brandon Noble, maybe Renaldo Wynn. Someone along the defensive line who steps up and has a solid year, but doesn't get the publicity that someone like LaVar, Griffin, Sean Taylor, or Mar'v'cus Washington may get because (a) he wasn't a FA acquisition; (B) he wasn't a draft pick; or © he doesn't have the user-friendly stats like INTs or sacks.

Lennie Friedman (sp?).

He stepped in and played well for us at center last year. THis year, he was supposed to be replaced, but he's held his job. The line seems to be playing well with him calling out assignments. Even with all that, he's the least talked about of our dirt bags.

Originally posted by TheDane

I hope it's Joe Salivator

Are you sure you don't mean Joe Salave'a?;)

In my opinion, I'd have to take Randy Thomas. It would be Marcus Washington if he hadn't been getting so much press lately. But Thomas (along with Jansen) was the backbone of our o-line last year, and he got hardly any recognition for it.

why is Ladell Betts on that list, you should have to participate in order to make that list.

Randy Thomas was my vote. I heard a guy on some fantasy football show the other day say that we had a very mediocore offensive line, saying that just shows his ignorance, we actually have quite a talented group up front, they were poorly coached, some people dont watch the games they just look at the stats and see we gave up a bunch of sacks and didnt run for many yards. People dont realize how good guys like Randy Thomas are. I was thinking about putting Derrick Dockery though, but he hasnt proved anything yet.

Originally posted by jwebst1

I never heard his name before he played for us but I'd say many people know him now....Remember he made the pro Bowl so people voted for him.....

Ditto. I think he is our best O-Lineman.

Originally posted by gbear

Lennie Friedman (sp?).

He stepped in and played well for us at center last year. THis year, he was supposed to be replaced, but he's held his job. The line seems to be playing well with him calling out assignments. Even with all that, he's the least talked about of our dirt bags.

Agreed.

Archived