Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did flight 77 really hit the Pentagon on 9-11?

Baculus

Originally posted by Baculus

Unless I piss so many folks off and get banned for troll-like behaviour...then no, I won't. If you don't agree with me, ignore this and dismiss me. As I have stated, I never offered any absolute conclusions.

BTW, did you see the initial photographs with the smaller hole in the Pentagon? While I never said it was IMPOSSIBLE that the entire plane was destroyed mostly on impact and couldn't have produced this smaller, initial hole, then it *is* strange. But I never offered that this was an improbable affect of a plane impact. It just didn't...seem quite right. BTW, I have watched impact footage of planes stricking concrete walls (these were USAF tests) and damage DID fly backwards - have you seen this same footage? Also, the question was how the entire plane would have disappeared into that initial smaller hole.

It has been demonstrated that aircraft aluminum can vaporized in extreme heat, but it just seemed surprising.

I am glad my post made your day - you must have been having a slow one if that was the most exciting thing so far you've seen!

Bacalus,

The main thrust of this appears to be the photograph showing the impact (hole) and the relative size of the aircraft.

How absolute certain are you of the scale of these?

Originally posted by tkatz

Jbooma and Kilmer,

I have tried not to post anything while listening to this debate get more and more heated but I just cant stop myself from saying something. I completely disagree with Baculus's radical conspiracy theory and I am also very sensative about the 9/11 issue. But the way you both lashed out at Baculus is childish and im simply at a loss. Booma, your snotty remarks got worse and worse until you went as far as to call Baculus a - that is mind boggling to me. He has presented what he believes to be evidence in a kind and non-malicious way. He is only trying to shed some light on what he believes to be a valid story. I think its just as outlandish as you but why attack him personally.

because he doesn't listen and i apologized before saying and even told him why i said it, so why don't you go and read all the posts instead of jumping to conclusions :doh:

Originally posted by Kilmer17

I wonder what Ted Olson thinks about this kind of garbage. People who continue to float these conspiracy theories are the lowest form a life.

Truly spoken like someone who believes everything they hear.................Only beleive half of what you see and none of what you hear

Tkatz, thanks for the remarks. I didn't think most folks would believe it. *I* wasn't sure if I truly believed it too as I was typing up the post and reading it as well. It really isn't very easily believed and take into consideration. The folks who DID see something was exactly what I wanted to hear - after all, I wasn't there personally. And I didn't know how to forumulate what Iv'e read. I question everything, even the material I posted, which is why I duplicated it here. It's simply in my nature to prod and ask questions. *Shrugs* Maybe that is why I make a good tech. support manager.

But I will try to abstain further from this thread - take my initial post as you will. And, incidentally, I am not trying to abstain because of the suggestions to go "away," (just as I was once told to "quit waving the Constitution in my face"), but I feel it's become counter-productive and it is an extremely sensitive issue. I don't need to open fresh wounds with a mean intent.

Thanks for the input, and always look for the truth.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

But my guess is that little tirade of yours is going to earn you a timeout from the mods. Well deserved I might add.

Actually, I think the whole thread needs a time out. Baculus had a chance to present his case, but I think the discussion has run it's course at this point.

This thread is closed.

Archived