Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I swear I just saw Tarhog on NFL Access!

jpillian

Tarhog -- I think I just saw you on NFL Access on the NFL Network. In the intro, St. Joe is walking along a fenceline signing

autographs for a bunch of 'Skins fans (fans appreciation day? training camp? who knows) and there plain as day pops out Tarhog in his #87 jersey shaking the hand of St. Joe himself!

I recognize you from your pic. being the first on the Show Yourselves II thread.

Wow -- dude, you're famous!

Anyways -- it was the NFL Access that aired at 6 PM CST.

:cheers:

Originally posted by jpillian

Tarhog -- I think I just saw you on NFL Access on the NFL Network. In the intro, St. Joe is walking along a fenceline signing

autographs for a bunch of 'Skins fans (fans appreciation day? training camp? who knows) and there plain as day pops out Tarhog in his #87 jersey shaking the hand of St. Joe himself!

I recognize you from your pic. being the first on the Show Yourselves II thread.

Wow -- dude, you're famous!

Anyways -- it was the NFL Access that aired at 6 PM CST.

For those who missed it, I captured this still image of Tarhog from that video:

skins%20fan.jpg

ASF....that was literally nosemilk :cheers:

Yeah....Eric (Blade) and I were trying to get to our seats on the opposite endzone and just ended up kind of stuck at the gate (didn't initially realize it was where the players were coming out). We stayed and saw just about everyone come out. St. Joe was inches from us. I didn't have anything to autograph, but it was incredible. I wanted to drop to my knees and scream 'We're not WORTHY', but Blade thought it would be undignified.

Thanks to Blade's sharp eye, we were also lucky enough to catch Sonny giving a TV interview off by his lonesome prior to the game....he said 'you can take my picture, but I ain't signing nuthin!'.....

It was cool as hell, the closest I'll ever get to the big kahuna, and a thrill. Blade will be posting some pictures later tonight.....

Archived