Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles fan here !!!!!

TerpsEagles

Hey, just wanted to say that I enjoy this site..... good to talk football w/ the division foe and mix a little trash talk in every now and again......

... I know we are all jacked for the season.... just want to say that I hope we all have an injury free preseason.... and good luck to you this coming season.... I'm looking forward to chatting it up w/ you all....

Peace..... and let's get it on !!!! FOOTBALL IS BACK !!!!!!

PHI_WAS_172_DH.jpg

With posts like this, you'll be welcome in every respect here at extremeskins!

You guys made some great moves. With the addition of T.O., you guys should see yourselves at the top of the division by the end of the year. I think Joe is going to try to put a plan together to get us to the top, but I just think you guys are set for that position. So, we'll be right below you guys (barely) in second place. Then, of course, we'll beat you in the NFC Championship game. ;)

Welcome to the board!! :cheers:

Originally posted by helluvaskinsfan

at least you are a terp fan,i'm a terp fan too

...you know it..... i have to say... after the Terps won the N.C. I thought for sure the Eagles would get their first Lombardi too.... it was just setting itself up so perfectly..... but nope..... ugh... the life of an Eagles fan.... frustrating..... but what can you do.... just keep on keeping on....

you see Nik Caner-Medley got himself in a little trouble the other day...... ?

Jbooma... I agree.. why aren't eagles fans like this normally? If they were like this, I wouldn't mind goin to the skins game in philly. As for the fans that treat us the best while at their games, I would have to vote for carolina...

webpeznet - possibly true... the division is gonna be a MONSTER this year..... but hey, as Joe Gibbs himself said.... back in the day when the NFC East was a fierce division... (and the Eagles were the doormats)... the team that came out in the end was battle tested and ready..... so if the Eagles can still prevail.... and not get bit by the injury bug this year.... my hope is that they are more ready than ever for their playoff run..... honestly, i have a better feeling about this team than I have in many years... there is a different feel this year.... i think the offseason was HUGE in getting them over that 3rd NFCC loss very quickly....

jbooma - I was born in Philly... raised their my first 10 years or so.... dad was Navy and was transferred to the Pentagon... family up and moved to this area..... used to go up to Philly to see relatives at least 10-20 times a year though growing up.... still have a lot of family up there....... so Eagles fan by birth.... Terps fan by choice..... got hooked on Terps b-ball way back in the day of Dutch Morely, Greg Manning, Lucas, Veal, Bias, etc..... then went to UMD....

webpeznet.... while i won't deny their are azzholes at Eagles games... and I have seen some effed up shyt back in the day at the VET.... people getting sucker punched, etc..... I truly feel that the rep of the Eagles fans is way blown out of proportion..... the large majority of us, IMO, don't act that way and don't condone that crap.... hell, i've seen plenty of fights back at RFK and the worse one I saw involved two skins fans.... it was a Skins/Lions game that i went to w/ a bunch of friends that have SKins season tix... and these two got into it over Gus freakin Frerotte.... starting throwing after the game... got ugly.... point is... every fan base has them... my girl who is a die hard Skins fan... knows her football too... she went to the Dallas game and the GB playoff game w/ me at the Linc last year and didn't see one single fight.... yeah, there was the Azzhole chant and trash talking, but nobody got hit, no beers thrown.... and hell, at the GB game, there was a packer fan right in front of us.... at the end of the game everybody shook hands and went home civily..... (now, had McNabb not completed 4th and 26.... hmmmmmm :mad: )

peace

IMHO- These guys hang out here because they are half-decent human beings (giving the benefit of the doubt from what I've seen here) and hardcore football fans and they cannot find a website dedicated to THEIR team that has any like-minded individuals. Every eagles site I have ever been to is like being in the 700 level..

With that being said.... WELCOME and enjoy your stay!!!!

Since you are new someone here has to tell you some rules:

1. Only one Eagle thread a day.

2. You have to agree that McNabb can't hit the side of the barn.

3. No crying about TO on this site, we don't have the space.

4. Dallas is our common enemy :)

5. You can't say your team is better untill you sniff a superbowl :D

Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome aboard :cheers: :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by gregjett

Here's to wishing you an injury free 4 and 12 season.

...shouldn't that be directed at a Giants fan ???

I really mean that for all the NFC East Foes.

By the way, I have not been to an Eagles game in Philly, but I did go to a Flyers game against the Rangers. I was a little worried when the Ranger fan beside me was trying to stir things up with the fans. The only response he got was a few verbal barbs thrown his way when he stood up and danced to a good play by Lindros. I agree that the philly fans are not as bad as everyone believes.

Great to have you posting here. Intelligent view points lacking the Redskin bias (yes, I know I am bias) are always welcome.

I do mean I hope you have an injury free season.

And I also mean, I hope you have a 4 and 12 season

Peace

Originally posted by Blazers21

So what does that say about Giants fans? Tom's the only good one that I know. :D

That sound about right Blaze....(I won't even get into most of the Cowboy fans that come around here). :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard TerpEagle! :cheers:

Originally posted by helluvaskinsfan

all enemies are welcome as long as they act respectable but i'm not gonna go as far as to wish the iggles luck

I'm with you. I welcome a respected foe, but I hope the eagles crash and burn starting with mini camp....lol

Welcome. Its always good have someone who might be able to give some insight to your foe, around.

I too hope that we all have an injury free preseason...as well as season. While injuries are a part of the game, I wouldn't wish it upon any player or team.

We got Joe Gibbs!!!!!!

Archived