Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wiz should trade for Shaq :)

jbooma

It looks as if Buss wants Kobe more then Shaq, trade Stackhouse, Kwame, and the 5th pick for Shaq :)

Speaking less than 48 hours after the Lakers were beaten by the Detroit Pistons in the NBA Finals, Kupchak also said the team will do whatever it takes to keep Kobe Bryant, and trading Shaquille O'Neal is a possibility if the star center demands it.

He will sell out the MCI and we will have the only center in the East.

Originally posted by Renegade7

You're crazy! But so was Joan of Arc. ;)

Pollin's still running the show.

:doh:

:laugh:

However Polin has given complete say to the Grunfield, and how great would it look Shaq rescues the worst team in bball over the last 25 years :cheers:

If he was traded he would want to go the East so he can play Kobe in the final and just destroy him :D

Originally posted by jbooma

:laugh:

However Polin has given complete say to the Grunfield, and how great would it look Shaq rescues the worst team in bball over the last 25 years :cheers:

If he was traded he would want to go the East so he can play Kobe in the final and just destroy him :D

I'm watering at the mouth, JB. :drool: Brilliant.

When's Shaq's contract up though? I heard it was sooner rather then later. ;)

If Shaq can't save this franchise, I don't believe anyone can. (Oh God, that's what I said about Jordan. :doh: )

I think he has 2 more years.

Kobe can and will opt out of his deal. Just because LA can pay him the most, doesn't mean he'll take it. 140mil max contract........what's the next highest another team can offer? 125mil? I think he's gone.............I think he goes to some team like the Spurs where Duncan is a good teammate and just wants to win. Doesn't worry about being a start. Duncan, Kobe, Parker......that's a hot team.

Originally posted by Bufford

I think he has 2 more years.

Kobe can and will opt out of his deal.

Only if Buss doesn't act on his demand. If Phill is fired today, and shaq is traded, Kobe will have LA and that is what he wants. His family doesn't want to move, and the owner has agreed to what he wants first. No one can offer him more money and he knows that.

he could sign with the Clippers. Him and Brand would be tough together.

Who is going to trade for Shaq when he'll retire so soon? It would have to be a team close to a title. Sacramento? No, they are Rivals. How about Indiana?

he wants another 3 year deal so has 5 years, he could get us a title or at least a chance to win one the next 5 years :cheers:

hahaha.

Ok....Stack...the 5th overall and a guided tour of our Nations' Capital/Capitol

throw in kwame and the deal is done :)

areans, hughes, jefferies, hays, and shaq

yeah baby!!!!!!!

i need to call Pollin and Grunfield now

nah.....I want Kwame if Shaq is there. It means that nobody will cover him. He can finally develop.

Arenas, Hughes, Hays, Kwame and the Big Bad walking Foul Machine.

hahah, but it will take more then stack and the #5 to get shaq, and kwame is the only bait we have

clear the books!

however........we need to wait and see what the Bobcats do next week. I looked at the potential lists in the expansion draft and Stackhouse is one of the best players on it. They might work out a deal for Washington to eat part of his salary. I think something will happened and they will take Stackhouse from our roster. UNC boy goes home to lead expansion franchise.

clear the books!

however........we need to wait and see what the Bobcats do next week. I looked at the potential lists in the expansion draft and Stackhouse is one of the best players on it. They might work out a deal for Washington to eat part of his salary. I think something will happened and they will take Stackhouse from our roster. UNC boy goes home to lead expansion franchise.

nooooooooooooooo we need stack to get shaq :D

Shaq would love DC!!!!! They have some new sweet a$$ million dollar condos going up right next to the MCI center :) He would be the only center in the east, a weak division, and most of all could do what Jordan couldn't and bring a title to DC, then if he were to beat Kobe in the finals he can say he beat them with one of the worst organizations in the NBA and will go down as a basketball God forever.

Then in 20 years could run for president and win by a landslide, this is a no brainer :D

Archived