Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the athletes?

frankbones

I am curious to see how many people here are athletes. I started playing pick-up basketball again about 3 months ago and I run 3 times a week. I had been lifting but a shoulder injury has put that on the shelf for a month.

Any other ballers out there?

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I know a few on this site. Cowboykilla is a straight up balla in football and basketball.

I played football and lacrosse in high school, still play pick up ball from time to time and I am in gym 5 times a week lifting and running. If I actually ate better I would look like a real athlete, but I keep myself as active as possible and have my body adjusted so that if I do not work out I get sick or just feel like crap

I'm more a jack of all trades, but master of none (except maybe soccer) when it comes to athletics.

I've played soccer and tennis at the varsity level, and basketball, lacrosse competitively for many years. I'd like to say I play golf well, but I stink at it for the most part. In baseball, I can hit great, but can't field worth a damn (never played competitively til intramurals). I also can't ice skate, so no hockey... and I've never swam competitively.

Well, maybe I'm not even a jack of all trades. :D

Now all you former college athletes, put us to shame!

I played soccer for 25 years. Still play local leagues when I get free time (which is rare).

I played Volleyball in college and still play USVBL. Cant play on the beach anymore (knees).

Other than that it's golf and chasing my 3 year old around.

Played football, wrestling, and baseball in highschool. Was a #2 LDT in college, starter on special teams. Now I'm old and just coaching, but I do lift weights 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. Now my primary athletics are keeping up with my son and daughter when I'm off work, 9 and 3. :D

Archived