Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Patriots get their rings.

is it just me or do those just look like high school and college rings? I'd think they coulda sprang for something nicer looking. I guess they have to go basic college style if they want their names and whatnot, anyone have a ring year by year history or something?

Originally posted by Hobo

is it just me or do those just look like high school and college rings? I'd think they coulda sprang for something nicer looking. I guess they have to go basic college style if they want their names and whatnot, anyone have a ring year by year history or something?

They're all made by the same company. That's why High School rings look the same as college rings look the same as professional sports rings.

And they all look the same because they HAVE to be huge and blocky if you want to put a team logo on it, game with details (ie. score and opponent), jersey number, team record, etc.

The only difference between teams is the price of the rings :)

Nice rings......These things are getting bigger and bigger each year.........This one looks to be about as big as the Marlins World Series rings......I can't see how anyone could wear that thing for too long. No matter what comes out each year, I still think the Skins rings from Super Bowl XXVI are some of the best looking ever.

Now all we need is for the Skins to add a 4th to their collection.

Originally posted by afparent

ok, those rings are sweet. When we win ours, I wonder how it will look. Danny boy will probably pay big bucks!!!! hell, we have the biggest stadium, we are going to have the biggest rings!!!!

I would imagine that it would have 4 trophies on it all in diamonds. Some tribute to Gibbs probably & you are right. He would pay HUGE for them.

Archived