Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rod Gardner was at my pool today

slinky

I was there and then i saw this big black guy come into my pool (in Reston, Va) with this cute girl and to tell the truth i was paying more attention to her at first.

Then after a few moments i noticed his huge Rod-Smile and diamond earings and i was certain it was him... but to verify i went and checked with the lifeguards that took their pool pass... and it was him.

Rod and the girl shot some water-basketball there for a while and then moved over to the hot tub. **I am not going in that hot tub all summer now.**It wasn't a Burger King bathroom they were getting busy in if ya' know what i mean.

I then went and shot some water-hoops and as i noticed Rod and the girl leaving i said "Hey, Rod... I know you got one shot left in ya!"... and then i passed him the ball for like a 20 foot shot that he missed on the front of the rim. I joked with him for a second telling him that the goal was probably not regulation height. Got a good laugh out of him. I then said "Good Luck!"

Then out of nowhere this tool said to Rod... "Dude you have a great body, what do you do to get such a great body..." I was like, that guy didnt just say that did he?? and Rod seemed to ignore him and left.

The guy then asked me who that was, and i said it was Rod Gardner of the Redskins and he said... Ohhhhh i am a Dolphins fan. I was on the edge of asking him how Darrius Thompson was doing for Miami... but i held back. Haha...

I found out later that the pool pass was in her name but that Rod bought a guess pass. So i assume he'll be back a few times this summer.

Next time i will challenge him to a round of water hoops. Maybe wager my mortgage... lol

Originally posted by slinky

II found out later that the pool pass was in her name but that Rod bought a guess pass. So i assume he'll be back a few times this summer.

Why, you think it will take him all summer? ;)

I was there and then i saw this big black guy come into my pool (in Reston, Va) with this cute girl and to tell the truth i was paying more attention to her at first.

What pool was it, I live in Reston :)

Then after a few moments i noticed his huge Rod-Smile and diamond earings and i was certain it was him... but to verify i went and checked with the lifeguards that took their pool pass... and it was him.

Rod and the girl shot some water-basketball there for a while and then moved over to the hot tub. **I am not going in that hot tub all summer now.**It wasn't a Burger King bathroom they were getting busy in if ya' know what i mean.

I then went and shot some water-hoops and as i noticed Rod and the girl leaving i said "Hey, Rod... I know you got one shot left in ya!"... and then i passed him the ball for like a 20 foot shot that he missed on the front of the rim. I joked with him for a second telling him that the goal was probably not regulation height. Got a good laugh out of him. I then said "Good Luck!"

Then out of nowhere this tool said to Rod... "Dude you have a great body, what do you do to get such a great body..." I was like, that guy didnt just say that did he?? and Rod seemed to ignore him and left.

The guy then asked me who that was, and i said it was Rod Gardner of the Redskins and he said... Ohhhhh i am a Dolphins fan. I was on the edge of asking him how Darrius Thompson was doing for Miami... but i held back. Haha...

I found out later that the pool pass was in her name but that Rod bought a guess pass. So i assume he'll be back a few times this summer.

Next time i will challenge him to a round of water hoops. Maybe wager my mortgage... lol

I luv my Redskins, but some of yall guys are f'n male groupies, you act like you wanted to suck his D**K, damn get off of their nutz they only play football. You sound like a lil girl "Rod was at my pool today". Plus you nosey like a lil bit** why you checking to see who pool pass it is. Get a F'n life D**K RYDER.

Originally posted by kam

I luv my Redskins, but some of yall guys are f'n male groupies, you act like you wanted to suck his D**K, damn get off of their nutz they only play football. You sound like a lil girl "Rod was at my pool today". Plus you nosey like a lil bit** why you checking to see who pool pass it is. Get a F'n life D**K RYDER.

:laugh: :laugh: :paranoid:

Man, you probably just upset him. I wanted to hear about the dam girl.

I then went and shot some water-hoops and as i noticed Rod and the girl leaving i said "Hey, Rod... I know you got one shot left in ya!"... and then i passed him the ball for like a 20 foot shot that he missed on the front of the rim.

you passed him the ball.... i assume he missed it initially, then picked it up and shot it right?? no way gardner caught one in the air.

Kam, you tripped out bitc h.... thats one hell of a response from a mature 34 year old.

i think there is a banishment due to your asss.

I don't see any kind of banishment.

I will say that although I think the way Kam said it was a bit more than needed, I must also agree that sometimes it does seem like guys are running after the jock.

These guys are just men. Not heros. Just guys who are sometimes nice, sometimes not nice, sometimes good and sometimes not so good.

And I can not imagine Rod getting busy in the pool. Not when Gibbs has talked to each of them about character and not doing things in public that would get back to him and be embarrassing. Of course, I am sure Rod was not expecting someone to be watching his every move and reporting on the internet.

Blondie

Okay okay. I think that covers kam's response, ( yes, way over the top). He's been called a dick twice and tripped out ***** once. What say we leave it at that okay? No sense in dragging this thread down even further now. Okay. Cool. Another Redskins player sighting. Take some valium and give Kam some too.

Originally posted by kam

Jesus, I think that is the funniest damn post I have ever read here at extremskins... :laugh:

:cheers: to you Kam!

I was enjoying the celebrity spotting, until ole boy ripped him for sharing his moment with us. I think it's safe to say everyone handles celebrity differently. I for one was in an awkward position while standing two feet from D-MAC at DSU's homecoming last year. Everyone was crotch-riding him so I just laid back in the cut. Just as he was starting to get bored with the scene I asked him if he remembered seeing me on campus while we were undergrads, then I told a story about how I was bragging on his skills during the giants game in 2002 just before he coughed the big fumble and he said "Damn, I didn't represent us well that day, but I got you. You can talk all the trash you want now because I won't cough one up like that again." Long story short, Slinky handled the citing his way and Kam would have handled it differently. We all have one love in here "The Skins,” let’s not hate on one another. There are enough eagles, cowboys, and Giants fans to go around.

lets just get it straight.. if i wanted to ride his jock, don;t you think i would have done more than just say "Good Luck" and pass him a basketball for one last shot?

i think the guy askin about his body was more on his jock than anyone.

I don;t get star struck... but i did get random struck... meaning that i was suprised he happened to be at my pool in Reston. and i thought i would share my story.

as far as checking on his pool pass... it was mainly to get over my doubt of who it was. no big deal

as far as the chick... she was white/hispanic mix and very attractive, but i have dated more attractive girls than her.

as far as them in the hottub... and getting it on. i don;t really care... but there was only like 6 people at the pool total and was somewhat obvious. although i will give him benifit of the doubt that they were just making out.

as far as Kam, be nice or STFU

Archived