Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help getting tickets?

lukhig

You can keep your eyes peeled here...occasionally guys will have a game they can't make and often put it up here....but with Gibbs back, you are going to have to resolve yourself to pay what the market bears on Ebay or with a ticket broker. If you are worried about the money, probably best to stay home and catch the game on TV.

I'll warn you though...I finally caught my first Skins home games last year, and once you do, theres no substitute for it. I plan on picking two games a year and going no matter what I have to pay. This year, PCS and I will be going to the Dallas game and, of course, Cincinnati (the Hogfest game). Going to be a blast!

Keep your eyes and ears open. Check the papers, tell everyone you know you are interested in Skins tickets. Spread the word, check your work's bulletin board. Leave no stone unturned. As a last resort, check with the ticket brokers. Do a search now and find the lowest prices. You can also get tickets at the stadium. Closer to gametime, the cheaper the ticket, but buyer beware! Network, network, network. Over the years, I have got tickets from friends, church raffles, ticket brokers. Do you know anyone in military. Back in the 60s DoD purchased a bunch of season tickets and they allott them to the installations in the D.C. area. I know Andrews AFB and Bethesda Naval have upper deck. Ft Meyer and Henderson Hall have lower end zone. Just make it known you want to go. People cancel at the last minute all the time. Although this might now happen this year, last year, the skins would send an email out and say they have extra tickets, for example the visiting team didn't use all of them. Hey, when I grew up here in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, I was under the impression you couldn't get tickets because they were always sold out, but you can find tickets. Don't give up!!!!!!!

I actualy live in Vermont and fly down twice a year with a friend. This year I am going to take my fiance so I have to pay for the whole thing. I just thought someone might know decent placeto purchase. I just missed to tickets to the Tampa game section 104 row 19 for only $205. Missed it by 1 minute, and you are right there is nothing like being there what a rush. Thats why I want to go to opening day Gibbs and Portis intro, can't wait.

Archived