Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfc east highlighted on NFL Playbook

Mark it down people. May 26th at 8:00pm on NFL Network. The NFC east will be highlighted as far as new coaching staffs, draft results and free agency. with "expert" predictions for the upcoming season. I've been watching some of the other Divisions and it is pretty good. comes on right after NFL Total Access.

Originally posted by Johnny 'Luscious' Punani

I wish there was some way people who don't have the NFL network could watch or listen to it.....

I watched it over the internet for about 10 days leading up to the draft, and 2 days afterwards. Then all of a sudden I was cut off :(

The replay games they show suck. Definitely not what I expected. Basically it just goes from snap - snap with no break at all in the action. You can't even get a grasp for who's on the field, and what went down during the play.

Its pretty much, down, set, hike, whilstle blows, down , set, hike, rinse wash repeat. bleh

Streater101, they have to do that because games can last upwards to 4 hours depending on the match up.

They have to condense it so they can keep the programming on an even keel.

I suspect we will see individual games go on sale in the not too distant future. Its not like that wouldn't make them money.

Originally posted by Utah

Streater101, they have to do that because games can last upwards to 4 hours depending on the match up.

They have to condense it so they can keep the programming on an even keel.

I suspect we will see individual games go on sale in the not too distant future. Its not like that wouldn't make them money.

Yea I knew that. All I'd ask is for them to add about 5-10 seconds between each play. In replay's present format, the pace is not much unlike an asian ping pong match. It pretty much makes viewing the games pointless, IMO.

Archived