Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who will make the team at DL?

I think it's now safe to say that the Extreme Skins consensus is that there will be four RB's: CP, Betts, Morton, and Rock.

Let's move on to DL. This one should be a free-for-all! I didn't break it down to DT and DE because there are some players who can, and probably will, play both positions. Also, in the poll, I provided selections for people who may be traded for or signed as FA's after June 1st. They are: New DL #1 and New DL #2.

Personally, I'm going to guess that seven will make the team. They will be:

Griffin - DT

Haley - DT

Daniels - DE/DT

Wynn - DE/DT

Upshaw - DE

Noble - DT

New DL #1 - DE

I leave the commentary to others.

I agree with the 7 you have (New DL #1 being a cap casualty signing) and I would add Saleve'a. He was a decent backup for Gregg Williams in Tennessee with 4 sacks in 2000. I just have a feeling he will be asked to fill that role again.

I'm having a real problem with this thread and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Every time I click on this thread and the list of names of who you have available on the DL comes up a whole bunch of flies gather around my screen like you'd see around a large pile of horse manure. When the list of names go away so do the flies. Anyone else having this problem???

Originally posted by Pocono

I'm having a real problem with this thread and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Every time I click on this thread and the list of names of who you have available on the DL comes up a whole bunch of flies gather around my screen like you'd see around a large pile of horse manure. When the list of names go away so do the flies. Anyone else having this problem???

Not on this thread.

Click here and see if you are still having problems.

I think we have enough depth, but not enough legitimate starters, especially with regard to pass rush. We can probably rely on Lavar for some pressure from the DE position, and hopefully a healthy Upshaw and Daniels can help out too. However, we have no real threat of pressure from the DT position. Haley and Noble are strictly run stuffers and Griffin hasn't provided any pressure since his rookie year.

Sal'a'vae is a good depth backup, and then whichever rookie exhibits the most pass rush potential will probalby make the team.

Archived