Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lee

Mickalino

Killed by a malfunctioning blank firing gun on the set f The Crow. Ironic that this is the way his father's character was injured in the final edition of Game of Death, ( which really had nothing to do with the way the story was originally told and partially filmed). Accident but man both father and son dying at such young ages. And of course some believe the curse is in effect there too. See Dragon the Bruce Lee Story.

Oh wait. Brandon who? :silly:

CURSE. he was murdered by the curse of Bruce Lee. Apparently the rest of the set on "The Crow" had so many eerie problems that the crew thought the movie was cursed even before Brandon died. Falling light fixtures (A la Truman Show), accidents, etcetc.

Originally posted by Golgo-13

I think it was an accident but I'm bored enough to listen to any conspiracy theories somebody might have. What would the motive have been to kill him in the first place?

The Nazis took him out. Bruce too. They didn't like the chinamen stealing their white women. You may think I'm crazy, but just wait until they take out William Hung... ;)

I was living in Wilmington, NC, where the movie was filmed, when it happened. It was big news for months down there. They ran the entire gambit of potential conspiracy theories, but no one was found at fault. It was a shame, he was really coming on as a great action star.

Yeah, I was here also when he died. The prop master is the last one to hold the gun before giving it to an actor. Fatal flaw not properly checking weapon. We also had a big explosion downtown one time when they were filming. (different movie) I think it killed 1 and injured several.

Archived