What happens  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What happens

• Peace and the new state of Palestine
    • Attacks lessen and talks begin.
    • Attacks stay the same as it is now
    • Attacks increase, Yassir is then targeted

Originally posted by Bufford 3.3

I don't know if you're going to get answer there DH.

I doubt it either.

I have a hard time comprehending NavyDave's compassion for the unborn children of women and people he hasn't met.... but he's all for obliterating an entire race of people in the Middle East.

its just regrettable that good threads like this can be started and mostly people from both sides of the issue can speak their minds without attacking the other side.

Then somebody comes along and spews hate. I know you see it all the time here. It happens almost every time.

Bufford,

I have to agree on this one. But I will say that there are threads where emotions will get heated because the initial posts and the INTENTIONS of the post and every subsequent poster is different. Thus, different threads have different objectives and a different climate for debate.

It was vital, to me, that I state things in an even-handed manner but without completely reserving my opinion. But there are times when I feel less even-handed responses are justified.

understood...and when a thread starts out with title that might as well be ripped from Democrat Underground or Newsmax.....that's asking for it.

This thread however was pretty cool I thought. Made me think about how my idea's on a certain topic might be totally different than somebody elses on the exact same one.

Maybe I should have asked people from my "side" to not chime in with vitriol and unnecessary flame-bait. I thought the first several posts would have made it clear what the acceptable standards would be on this thread.

Oh well.

Originally posted by Renegade7

So, liberals like a strong government that takes action to help the people? Brain cells fryin, but I'm tryin. :)

By 'help', do you mean arbitraily deciding on what is a good or proper end and then using any means necessary to achieve that end? If a strong government is a useful tool for such coercion, then that is what is used.

Archived