Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Perfect Circle...

DaRock

I loved the first album, but loathe the second.

Was really let down by that second album. Don't think I'd go see 'em.....

Have fun though! Don't listen to this naysayer..........

Originally posted by codeorama

I saw them last night in Va Beach, awsome show, but they pissed off some conservatives... Maynard had some interesting commentary....LOL.

I heard it was a good show. I gave my bartender 2 tickets to go to see them last night.

The show to see at the amphitheater this year is 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, and Puddle of Mudd. Though they haven't announced the Lunitic Luau yet. Those are a blast. Best parties of the year.

:high: :alcoholic :boobies: :censored: :cannibas: :drunk: :beerglass

Just that kind of party!

Originally posted by ragintd

I heard it was a good show. I gave my bartender 2 tickets to go to see them last night.

The show to see at the amphitheater this year is 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, and Puddle of Mudd. Though they haven't announced the Lunitic Luau yet. Those are a blast. Best parties of the year.

:high: :alcoholic :boobies: :censored: :cannibas: :drunk: :beerglass

Just that kind of party!

I love seeing bands at the amphitheater, I've seen Pear Jam, Black Sabbath and Tool there among others and the sound is always awsome.

The Norva is awsome as well. Small and intimate.

Originally posted by IAMBG

I loved the first album, but loathe the second.

Was really let down by that second album. Don't think I'd go see 'em.....

Have fun though! Don't listen to this naysayer..........

I suggest you listen to it a few more times. It really is an amazing album. Much heavier in terms of the lyrics than Mer De Noms was. Very much directed towards our government.

the morning after......great show....played alot from the new and a couple from the old...maynard came in between songs to voice his opinion of having Arnold Schwar........ as a governer..and told everyone to vote for this election year..Also spoke of the fcc and howard stern and was sticking up for them quite a bit..pretty new stage set...we were on the side of the stage about 10 rows up..billy (howerdel?)....spelling...and I believe, but am not sure who the bassist was, but read online and someone mentioned at the show that it was "Twiggy" from Marilyn Manson..not sure on that tho'..wasn't close enough to see face..as if I'd know even then...the drummer was excellent the whole show and was on our side of the stage...Billy Howerdel started out with "Disappear" and did the whole intro with the bassist and then the middle stage curtain came down with (James Iha?)....spelling...name....and Maynard!, and they started to rock it! The show was nonstop song after song with some songs played possibly to give breaks to other band members...ex.-"the nurse who loved me"...James Iha is the old guitarist for the smashing pumpkins..you know the asian one..killer guitarist...him and howerdel were AMAZING! Maynard pretty much stayed in his spot with his huge scorpion back tat and did a bit of movements here and there..but his prescence was still there..he rocked it alot tho', don't get me wrong..Some guy from Burning Brides came out to play on a song..pretty cool...That's it...great show...no encore..lights came on and everyone jetted..Had a blast..

now, taking care of my hungover girlfriend...

Originally posted by Darock

the morning after......great show....played alot from the new and a couple from the old...maynard came in between songs to voice his opinion of having Arnold Schwar........ as a governer..and told everyone to vote for this election year..Also spoke of the fcc and howard stern and was sticking up for them quite a bit..pretty new stage set...we were on the side of the stage about 10 rows up..billy (howerdel?)....spelling...and I believe, but am not sure who the bassist was, but read online and someone mentioned at the show that it was "Twiggy" from Marilyn Manson..not sure on that tho'..wasn't close enough to see face..as if I'd know even then...the drummer was excellent the whole show and was on our side of the stage...Billy Howerdel started out with "Disappear" and did the whole intro with the bassist and then the middle stage curtain came down with (James Iha?)....spelling...name....and Maynard!, and they started to rock it! The show was nonstop song after song with some songs played possibly to give breaks to other band members...ex.-"the nurse who loved me"...James Iha is the old guitarist for the smashing pumpkins..you know the asian one..killer guitarist...him and howerdel were AMAZING! Maynard pretty much stayed in his spot with his huge scorpion back tat and did a bit of movements here and there..but his prescence was still there..he rocked it alot tho', don't get me wrong..Some guy from Burning Brides came out to play on a song..pretty cool...That's it...great show...no encore..lights came on and everyone jetted..Had a blast..

now, taking care of my hungover girlfriend...

Yes, the bassist is Jeordie White (Twiggy Ramirez) from Marilyn Manson. The guy from Burning Brides came out and played on a very ramped up version of Thomas when I saw them 2 weeks ago at the Patriot Center.

Archived