Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles vs. TO

Skins26

I haven't read any of the pages but the first one. First of all, I think Coles needs to get his damn toe fixed. He has lost his speed because of it. TO is the best receiver at this point but Coles has the tools to become one of the elite receivers in this league. Coles also needs a QB to throw him the ball.

Originally posted by Skins4SB

I haven't read any of the pages but the first one. First of all, I think Coles needs to get his damn toe fixed. He has lost his speed because of it. TO is the best receiver at this point but Coles has the tools to become one of the elite receivers in this league. Coles also needs a QB to throw him the ball.

This whole thing was started long ago when Coles had finished last year with better #'s than TO.

Originally posted by Posse81

Another interesting question might be, 'Who will have a better season in 04?"

I think Coles could rack up something like 1,400 yards and 8 TDs. Owens might have a strong year, but not as good as LC.

Impossible. I've seen biased opinions based on favorites, but this takes the cake. There is no way that Coles has a better season than Owens. If you knew the stats thus far you would know that. Put it this way man... I personally despise Owens and love Coles, but Owens has DONOVAN MCNABB!! We don't have ANYONE even close to capable of allowing Coles to be as effective as Owens. Have you been watching football this season???

Also.......... I CANNOT believe the poll is so close. I'm as die-hard as they get when it comes to the Redskins, but you could take this poll in ANY other NFL team forum in the league and get an astounding percentage in favor of Terrell Owens. I would say at least an 80% difference. Owens has done, and IS doing far more than Coles has and can. Unfortunately, Coles has the talent to produce at the top 5 receiver level, but come on... he's had Testeverde, rookie Ramsey, and a under-achieving Brunell as a QB. Owens has had Garcia and McNabb. Do the math.

I think Coles could rack up something like 1,400 yards and 8 TDs. Owens might have a strong year, but not as good as LC.

Owens already has 8 TDs and 600 yards and he's only played six games! He's third in the NFL in receiving yards, and the two people ahead of him have played an additional (7th) game.

Originally posted by CLiNT0N P0RTiS

IMO, I think Coles is better. We just need a QB that can get him the ball. T.O has had solid QBs like Garcia and McNabb.

as much as i am a hardcore redskins fan... you gotta stop being a homer...

i think Coles would have better stats with a better QB obviously but i think there is no question that right now and last two seasons that TO is and was the better WR....

Archived