Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offensive Rookie Of The Year

skin_finatic

I voted for Kevin Jones. With the addition of Damien Woody from NE, the Lions have an excellent OL. A slight notch below ours.

(Lions missing link is RG, ours is C).

With the addition of Roy Williams, combined with Rodgers, the Lions have some SERIOUS speed on the outside. Don't forget they have Akim in the slot. If Joey H (Mr. Chrisma) developes as expected, the Lions will be a surprise.:cool:

After searching for so long, Joe Gibbs finds the perfect TE for H-Back!

NO NOT KELLEN WINSLOW!

Cooley from Utah State! He spent an entire season engulfing an advanced course in the consensus position that rivals only the QB in complexity. H-Back.

He has the blocking size of the once formidable Don Warren, he has the hands of the deep routed Clint Didier, the quickness of Terry Orr (the then dream H-Back) and the shiftiness of "Doc" Walker ( his blocks are legendary in Utah State so much, he got top honors for "hits").

We have NOT had a complete package at TE since Jerry Smith.

Originally posted by Long n Left

Here's a vote for Roy Williams as biggest BUST of this draft. Million $ talent, 10 cent head.

That said, Tatum Bell will rush for over 1200 yards and 8+ TDs in the Bronco offense.

Be sure to draft him in the early-middle rounds of your fantasy drafts.

Hmmm. I'll make sure I put that in my notes for next year. I owe you one! I do agree that Denver got a gem in Bell! He'd be a welcome addition to the soon to be renamed "NATION"!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

P.S. You know I was extremely dissappointed when Julius Jones landed in Dallas. I really think he has the potential to be a good one, unfortunately I cant root for him anymore. HTTR!

Garcia as QB makes KW2 my favorite choice. Barring injury, he will be a special TE in the NFL. I expect he will surpass all other TEs, including Shockley and Gonzales, early in his NFL career. I'm glad the Skins went with Taylor, but I wouldn't have complained if KW2 had been selected.

alright armchairRedskin the associated press agrees with your statement and most people go by what they say so you are correct. I was getting my info from football digests offensive rookies which varies slightly with the associated press. Its a good magazine anyway you all should check it out

Originally posted by The X-Factor

It's between Bell and Kevin Jones. Because of the history of the Broncos running game, I'm going to have to go with Bell. However, there are plenty of good WRs in this years rookie class and one of them might be a surprise ROY like Anquan Boldin was last year.

Boldin actually wasn't a surprise to me. He was always a beast at FSU, but when you have a mediocre QB who never looks your way, you are only that good. Boldin could not shine at FSU like he should have because of all of the controversy surrounding the team with the court case, Rix, FSU losing.

As far as this year goes, I am going with Tatum Bell. I love Kevin Jones don't get me wrong, but Tatum Bell's speed behind a top notch O-Line you cannot look past.

• 3 weeks later...

I gotz to go with my man Kevin Jones, I mean he is an athlete and imagine what stats he would have had if he went to Miami or a perinnial powerhouse.. But yeah got to go with him ,, I mean he played for VIRGINIA TECH, so if he played for a home team then he has my vote.

i am proud to say that only Michael Clayton and Ben Troupe got less nods than my choice, Reggie Williams. the boy is gonna have a great rookie season and lock up the award... y'all watch and see. and what's with all the KJ love? has McMahon been announced the starter?

Archived