Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ranger Creed

fish

Thought you guys might like to see / read this.

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight; I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy, and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.

Rangers lead the way!

We used to have to recite this, verbatum and then knock out 10 pull-ups before we were allowed to enter the messhall.

The Ranger Creed is truly more than words as witnessed today in Afghanistan and in other garden spots around the world since 6 June 1944 at Point Du Hoc.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Why isn't this in the 10x merged Pat Tillman thread?

Come on already guys.

Maybe it should be in tailgate instead of that large thread. That thread is for Pat this is just something connected to him but maybe others might want to read.

Thanks DH

Archived