Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have any early ideas...

TankRizzo

I mean...after tomorrow, what are we going to sit and bicker over? And the "poll" button...what in the world is it going to do with all of it's free time?

Hopefully, starting at about 2pm tomorrow the "So NOW who's going to get #26" debate starts to heat up :cool:

Tank,

All that will happen is we'll move seamlessly into breathless, wall-to-wall speculation / debate / argument / name-calling over June 1 free agency ... as well as breaking down the picks / free agents we DID get/still might be pursuins within a millimeter of their lives.

It's just what we do. :)

Tank,

After tomorrow we get back to taunting Cowboy fans for sitting on their hands all offseason and mocking Eagles fans for losing three straight NFC Championship games. Trust me. You'll make it to camp and won't believe where the time went :).

no tomarrow as soon as we get around the end of 1st round and throughout the 2nd rounder we all gonna debate prolly if we should trade Gardner to obtain that draft pick... then debate if the player chosen at the spot would have helped us more than having gardner on our team... just my gues...

and we will start some sort of fued with another teams board (like the Jets last season) that will peak by the beginning of training camp.

There will be minicamps, and the June 1st cuts and signings. Never fear thios board will find a way to post a pointless poll :)

Archived