Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DR. Z's Draft Forecast, thoughts on the skins

redskinjones

I don't know if this has been posted, however, check out the last sentence of his mock draft.

Well, Winslow told Detroit GM Matt Millen that Joe Gibbs told him that if he were there, he'd be the Skins' selection. So why was Washington trying to trade up for the Raiders spot? Not for Winslow. Something funny's going on here. Other people's mock drafts (no, I'm not unwilling to use the expression for the competition) have given the Skins Taylor. I don't think Gibbs will go defense, but I'm not sure, since he didn't return my phone call, one of three clubs that stiffed me, which is not surprising since I can't remember the last time I said a nice thing about the Redskins.

Dr. ZZZZZ

Dr. Z admitted that he hasn't said anything nice about the Skins?....What a shocker!!

This from the man who picked us to lose to both Denver & Buffalo in SB 22 & 26...well maybe Coach Gibbs can do a lot about turing people's opinons about us around.

:point2sky

Dude, I don't give a rats azz what he thinks about us... I just hope we win... so all dem haters can kiss my azz... sick and tired of people talking bout "why you so damn proud to be a Skins fan... you guys haven't won jack..."

Just want to go to Jack Kent Cooke Stadium and not have to deal with Cowpokes, Filly Thugs and dem loud mouths from Gotham...

Eff what Dr. Z thinks...

Originally posted by redskinjones

Well, Winslow told Detroit GM Matt Millen that Joe Gibbs told him that if he were there, he'd be the Skins' selection.

So he is basing his whole arguement on what Winslow (a draft prospect whose whole interest is increase his stock value) told a GM of another team (the Lions)...

oh yeah not to mentioned that Gibbs have for some reason have decided to show his cards to Winslow. So that Winslow can foward the message to teams he is meeting with after he leaves DC. Of course this all makes sense since if we were really targetting Winslow we would want teams behind us to know exactly to trade above us to draft him...

man gibbs been away from the game to long huh? i think Dr. Z forgot to mention that again in this article...

Archived