Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How peeved would you guys be?

Number5

I WANT the eagles to make good moves. I want the eagles to field a highly competitive team, just like I want all of your top players on the field come gameday (i.e. McNabb and Kearse). It will make beating you guys that much more rewarding. I don't want to beat your second team, or a poorly fielded team. I want the Skins to beat your best.

While our corners are not Taylor or vincent.....they are the same two who played during our 9 game winning streak. with the exception of Emmons and Staley(who actually just part of our 3 headed monster), the team is the same.

We upgraded with the additions of Kearse and Owens, got rid of Thrash, and added Jones to replace Emmons.

With a fully healthy Dawkins to be included, this Eagles team appears more balanced and faster than it was last year.

NFC Championship Game will include the BIRDS for a 4th straight year.....hopefully no one gets hurt!

That is true.......but at the same time I look at it like this.....he has to get past the first level first......hopefully you guys will employ the old school H-Back technology! But he will excell if Gibbs uses the ole fan favorite......the COUNTER TREY!

Originally posted by Renegade7

Unless you can figure out a way to put Vilma on Coles or Gardner or D-mac or Trash or Jacobs or Portis or even K2, I don't believe I have to be worried at all.;)

Break Down......

1 - Trash...you got it right...but Thrash was an Eagle who got beat up everyday by Brown and Shep in practice = OWNED!

2 - McCants......Dawkins suplexed already = OWNED!

3 - Portis is a problem......but I am confident that Lewis can properly introduce him to NFC East football = EVEN but edge to Portis cause of speed

4 - Gardner.....Mike Westbrook without the right jab, not a physical....Lito got that covered = OWNED!

Until you get K2.....if you even do..........

No contest!

Break Down......

1 - Trash...you got it right...but Thrash was an Eagle who got beat up everyday by Brown and Shep in practice = OWNED!

3 - Portis is a problem......but I am confident that Lewis can properly introduce him to NFC East football = EVEN but edge to Portis cause of speed

4 - Gardner.....Mike Westbrook without the right jab, not a physical....Lito got that covered = OWNED!

You forgot to account for Coles;)

Originally posted by Whiskeypeet

You forgot to account for Coles;)

Good point! Coles is a BIG PROBLEM! Though he didn't hurt us at all last year...he is a threat! His speed and good hands make me a bit nervous, but only if your QB can get the ball to him before he gets killed!

As far as Billy Kilmer goes.......www.spelling4rookies.com!

Try that site out and tell me what you think of it!

Originally posted by Number5

Good point! Coles is a BIG PROBLEM! Though he didn't hurt us at all last year...he is a threat! His speed and good hands make me a bit nervous, but only if your QB can get the ball to him before he gets killed!

As far as Billy Kilmer goes.......www.spelling4rookies.com!

Try that site out and tell me what you think of it!

:doh:

i think i will be more worried if Eagles add another weapon on offense through the draft such as Jackson or maybe another WR... i think adding Vilma to their defense wont make them much of a better defensive team than what they are going to be without him..

Break Down......

No contest!

No contest? Add Coles and K2 in there, there's no way Dawkins and Vilma can handle that.

Break Down......

No contest!

Hate to tell you this, but it wasn't McCants who got suplexed by Dawkins. That honour goes to Cliff Russell. In fact, D-Mac was the receiver you may remember Ramsey finding in the end zone at the end of our first game, the one where we sent you into overtime. With Spurrier as our coach and Trung as our starting RB. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Gibbs uses max protect and Bugel is in charge of the offensive line (same guy who coached the Hogs) Look for Coles to have his best NFL season thus far.

Portis is not only a threat running the ball, but he will set up the play action.

McCants is a great target in the endzone. I wouldn't sleep on him.

It's not all about individual talent match ups either. It's about the way the talent is utilized. Coach Gibbs has proven he can run an offense that is potent (the 'Skins outscored their opponents 485-224 in the 91 season) and QB friendly (Sack total for '91 season was 7). That's what coach Gibbs brings to the table.

PS... that's right 7

Archived