Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsRumorMill- Bearcats Reply to all of our questions( What a Liar)

Lavarleap56

Originally posted by TypingSux

I am a new member who has done more reading than posting, but I have a question for the vets here. I read Bearcats profile and it listed store owner as his occupation. I am a natural sceptic, and I hate to pass judgement without all the info needed to consider any one side of an argument. Has he (Bearcat) in the past revealed his NFL consulting position? If he has why would he list the Skins as his team of heart and work for other teams 3,000 miles west of where he lists his home? As far as his poor grammor and spelling I will be the last one to criticize that as I am a notorious poor typist, hence my user name. Please anyone with a good memory of this guy respond.

He says he's a consultant with many NFL teams for time to time, right now he says he's working for the Raiders. But to listen to him, you think he works for everybody.

Originally posted by bubba9497

thanks Om

I think :confused:

Don't read too much into it, brother.

It's just that particular Buges pick, in that particular pose, coupled with the "bubba" (in a generic sense), just seems so damn apt.

No offensive line intended. :)

Originally posted by rhyno

Not that anyone cares, but his jet must have been flying considering it is about a 5-5 1/2 hour flight from SD to J-ville and he made it in 4. Must have had the wind at his back..

Not to compare the distance or validate the story at all, but I went from Dulles to San Fran and back about this time two years ago. It took five hours to get there and four to get back. I don't know about Southern Cali and Jacksonville, though.

Nick

So in essence he's saying the Skins give up the number 5 pick, Ramsey and Samuels for Brees and their number 1 pick?

I say hey let them keep Brees and we keep our number 5 pick..then we can go get Manning

Ramsey was drafted 32nd and is better than Harrington and Carr. Samuels is also a first rounder..

2 first rounders and damn good ones for their number 1..and sexton gets his way because we've coupled Samuels and Ramsey together..Keep our 5th..

Then Draft Manning and Taylor..(go with Whiney) since Brunell's Job gets totally secure as the starter.

Originally posted by AzSkinsFan63

So in essence he's saying the Skins give up the number 5 pick, Ramsey and Samuels for Brees and their number 1 pick?

I say hey let them keep Brees and we keep our number 5 pick..then we can go get Manning

Ramsey was drafted 32nd and is better than Harrington and Carr. Samuels is also a first rounder..

2 first rounders and damn good ones for their number 1..and sexton gets his way because we've coupled Samuels and Ramsey together..Keep our 5th..

Then Draft Manning and Taylor..(go with Whiney) since Brunell's Job gets totally secure as the starter.

i like this plan

Archived