Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 2005 Screenshots

RAC

Originally posted by codeorama

You play the games just as you normally would, or you can simulate them. It's up to you.

You also go through Mini Camps and you have the draft and scouting.

I forgot, scouting in madden 04 was much more detailed than in the past too.

You can scout prospects before hand over a peroid of 4 weeks and the more you scout them, the more positive or negative info becomes available.

That sounds incredible! I may have just found my offseason football fix. My poor wife and kids will suffer now.;)

Originally posted by SkinsFan56

That sounds incredible! I may have just found my offseason football fix. My poor wife and kids will suffer now.;)

You will love it... I enjoy the Owner mode so much that I never even consider online play. ( i have xbox so online play is not an option, but i really don't care because it's more fun playing the seasons and drafting new players and firing coaches etc...)

One thing I did was to play with a team other than the Skins so that I wasn't so attached to the coaches/players. I took the Bears and fired everyone and hired a new staff etc... It was awsome.

I love the scouting and drafting...it is so detailed and so much fun...I love Madden 2004 and I am looking forward to 2005 even more.

My wife got me 2004 the day it came out and she said, "Happy Birthday" and my birthday was still about a month away.

:pint:

Archived