Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kent Graham

Mr. S

a stupid question probably, but whatever happened to Kent Graham? He was benched as the starter for Kerry Collins in New York, and did pretty well as a backup here. Is he out of the league now, I liked his playing at the time, he had some good awareness to get the ball out to a player. I still feel that if Schottenheimer was still here and gave up all his big headed power, he coulda done well, i mean, same record as Gibb's first season. Do not get me wrong though, Im glad that Gibbs is back.

The best part of Graham's Redskins stint was when we played Denver during the Schottenheimer season. His radio broke in his helmet, so he decided to call his own plays. That was probably the best the offense looked all season.

Thank goodness we don't have to deal with Jimmy Raye anymore...:doh:

I remember he played really well for the 'Skins during the short time he was here. He seemed to be able to move the offense and showed a lot of confidence. Big guy, big arm. He would have made a solid backup to a young quarterback.

I thought Houston picked him up after he left the 'Skins, but I may be mistaken.

Originally posted by Dan T.

I remember he played really well for the 'Skins during the short time he was here. He seemed to be able to move the offense and showed a lot of confidence. Big guy, big arm. He would have made a solid backup to a young quarterback.

I thought Houston picked him up after he left the 'Skins, but I may be mistaken.

I think your right, I remember banks and Graham being on the same team again, I think Graham got cut in camp in favor of Banks though.

Archived