Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT- Its time to turn RFK into rubble

Lavarleap56

Originally posted by SkinsFan56

I would love to see the Redskins play one of their pre season games in RFK with Gibbs on the sideline.

Lots of people say that all the time, and we all know it would never happen. But just imagine for a moment the marketing-savvy sports world we live in...a retro stadium game. A sellout easily guaranteed and a fitting sendoff for the holy ground. Sounds good.

If we ever do blow up RFK, we should have one last game to send it off. There's just too much history in that stadium in the first place, but to most people its dollar signs that matter and nothing else. RFK isn't being maintained and its falling apart, but i don't want to blow it up. I want to atleast see one skins game in RFK. All these memories ya'll talk of, i want to experience that and be able to someday pass that down to my kids. Shoot, why not keep RFK around, and once we're finished with Fedex feild, renovate the place and move back in?

SAVE RFK!!!!

-----------------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by Jurgy

it is time to destroy RFK stadium. Once it is demolished, then DC can build the kind of stadium the Redskins deserve, right on the same site. Redskins Park, or Redskins Stadium or Redskins Field with no corporate sponsorship,

No corporate sponsorship???

:rotflmao:

You do remember who our owner is, right?

No corporate sponsorship. That's rich.

Sorry disturb your little football Xanadu.

Good idea. Never happen.

Archived