Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wrestlemania XX

a_good_brotha

Thanks man, I appreciate the information.

I personally do not believe Benoit or Gurerro should be champion. If I were the WWE I would base my team around having Brock and Goldberg as the major champions with HHH, Shawn Michaels, and Kurt Angle vying for their titles.

Well, both Goldberg and Lesnar are leaving the company...

No one deserves either of the titles more than Benoit and Guerrero. Both have been working for eighteen years or so to get to this point. Benoit is probably the best technical wrestler in the WWE right now...

Originally posted by KDawg

Well, both Goldberg and Lesnar are leaving the company...

No one deserves either of the titles more than Benoit and Guerrero. Both have been working for eighteen years or so to get to this point. Benoit is probably the best technical wrestler in the WWE right now...

Why is Goldberg leaving??

Why do people bother to come in these threads to say wrestling sucks, or it's fake or it's boring...

Newsflash, no one cares what you think. You don't like it, think it's fake, or think it's boring, don't post in the thread... It's really quite simple.

Originally posted by KDawg

Why do people bother to come in these threads to say wrestling sucks, or it's fake or it's boring...

Newsflash, no one cares what you think. You don't like it, think it's fake, or think it's boring, don't post in the thread... It's really quite simple.

I care what i think... How bout this ...If you want to post about the fake wresling than get off the football sight..:moon:

This is the exact place where a thread like this belongs. The Mods of this board were kind enough to give the fans here a forum to talk about whatever they want. How easy is it to not click on the thread of wrestling doesn't interest you? :doh:

Tom,

It pains me to no end that you are educating someone's children.[/Quote]

Actually, being a wrestling fan works in my favor when it comes to teaching. I teach kids in the age range of 12-14 and as you can imagine, a lot of them love wrestling. I use this to talk to them and I really feel it has gotten me even more respect from them than I already had.

Plus, knowing so much about wrestling lets me give these kids information on it and how it isn't real. Some of the students I teach have wrestling rings in their yard. They tell me about how they do the actual moves that the wrestlers do. I told them how they do all these moves where injury is low risk. And I let them know that it can be extremely dangerous doing something like this in your backyard where you don't know what you are doing. I have gotten a couple of students to stop.

So you should be thankful that I am educating someone's child. :nana:

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

This is the exact place where a thread like this belongs. The Mods of this board were kind enough to give the fans here a forum to talk about whatever they want. How easy is it to not click on the thread of wrestling doesn't interest you? :doh:

Actually, being a wrestling fan works in my favor when it comes to teaching. I teach kids in the age range of 12-14 and as you can imagine, a lot of them love wrestling. I use this to talk to them and I really feel it has gotten me even more respect from them than I already had.

Plus, knowing so much about wrestling lets me give these kids information on it and how it isn't real. Some of the students I teach have wrestling rings in their yard. They tell me about how they do the actual moves that the wrestlers do. I told them how they do all these moves where injury is low risk. And I let them know that it can be extremely dangerous doing something like this in your backyard where you don't know what you are doing. I have gotten a couple of students to stop.

So you should be thankful that I am educating someone's child. :nana:

OK OK Tom. I give you credit to use it as a "teaching " tool of sorts. and for the age group? I can relate. I coach 12-14 year old lacrosse players. Don't you love it when they think they know more than you? :jk:

And I do appreciate all teachers.

You all must have an extra "patience" gene. :laugh:

Archived